The Great Post Whore Society 1 - why not three?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronsX

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
looks like 1/2" to me...(NOT in a smarta$$ voice)
d6690163.jpg

Xtacular

Bought an X
Founding Member
Aaron I'm just trying to help you out man. The factory alignment specs are no good after a PML and that's most likely what is causing your tires to wear unevenly. If they can get a good alignment to TJTJ's/Cyclemut's specs, great, but my hunch is you will have to lower it.

luv2mud

Need Bigger Tires
Is my alignment really that bad?
83d13f60.jpg

9b2cba63.jpg

On the drivers side the very edge of the tread block is showing signs of wearing and you can see it leans out a hair.
Does it need to be fixed or is it not bad since I rotate my tires often

You will need to rotate a lot more often then you think. My right front is messed up and it wore the outside of my tire in no time. I have to keep rotating to keep the others evened out. I have 3 tires that look great and one that looks like its been on there forever.

AaronsX

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
I know your trying to help me but the PML just pisses me off the majority of the time. Ill fix it sometime soon and get the correct specs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xtacular

Bought an X
Founding Member
I know your trying to help me but the PML just pisses me off the majority of the time. Ill fix it sometime soon and get the correct specs.

I hear ya man, I just payed for, I kid you not, my 6th alignment in less than 2 years. For various reasons, some not PML related, but some were.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver dude

Sliders
Founding Member
X2 every alignment I have ever got I've never been happy with completly either. Tires always lean out a bit. I think all the shops must just pull the spec sheet and set the machine to unlifted specs. Need to go to a collision shop where they align the vehicle to custom specs. But, there again firestones lifetime alignment deal has my interest as it was $200 last year alone from other shops. To the point now where I just don't care any more. Long as it goes straight down the road don't bother with it.

Last edited:

SnickerDoodle

Life's Better Seeing Pink
Founding Member
Same here! I keep begging for a puppy and i keep getting shot down. Finally i used the line "Listen I am a few months shy of being a 30 year old woman and all I am asking for is a puppy. Be glad that's all I want!: I believe he may see things a bit differently now. lol

SnickerDoodle

Founding Member
Oh me too. I love kid with a passion and look forward to having a family. But i would rather be married and enjoy my husband for a while before having children. Just my opinion.

Reason behind not being allowed a dog is because we are out of the house for 12 hours a day at work, we both leave at 630am and he doesn't get home til around 630pm, I get home at 7ish. It wouldn't be fair to have a pup in a cage all day.

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
Oh me too. I love kid with a passion and look forward to having a family. But i would rather be married and enjoy my husband for a while before having children. Just my opinion.

Reason behind not being allowed a dog is because we are out of the house for 12 hours a day at work, we both leave at 630am and he doesn't get home til around 630pm, I get home at 7ish. It wouldn't be fair to have a pup in a cage all day.

Yeah I couldn't do that to a dog if I was gone practically half a day everyday. I'd just take the dog to work with me :D Haha but I totally understand your point though...no dog deserves to be caged all its life.

And you mention wanting a family, that's great for the future goals. I would much prefer to live a DINK (Double Income No Kids) lifestyle though.

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Doodle.. Your right to wait.. I told my wife we needed time to be us for some time.. 3 years later we were ready.. Kids are the best pain in the ass ever.. You feel like banging your head in a wall with them.. And then they do something silly and it's all over..

SnickerDoodle

Founding Member
Thanks. I have a 4 yr old gobble daughter, my best friends daughter. She is my world, but right now with where I am in life... I am glad I can give her back when done with her. lOl

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
I plan to have a virginal womb forever. I am gonna be the coolest auntie ever to all my friend's kids, haha! In fact, I already am. They love it when I arrive in my X and we go splash in puddles. :p I gave myself until a certain age to have kids, and if I do not have them by then, good bye baby-holding-bits! In actuality, not sure if you knew this, doctors/insurance companies do not let women under a certain age have hysterectomies. Can you believe that? I'm 28 and cannot have one, booo!

Status
Not open for further replies.