The Great Post Whore Society 4 - dead men tell no tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
Anybody know off hand what the thread type is for the volt that hold the roof rack to the roof is?

Sent from my pocket computer

Edodrian

Lockers Installed
Supporting Member
I keep thinking about having a sticker made to go on the Xterra. Because stickers add HP right?

Maybe along the lines of having "4.6L V8" in 1.5" tall letters and under that having "This sticker added 100HP" in 0.5" tall letters.

bottobro

I'm a pretty girl!
Supporting Member
Well rear ended someone with my rlc bumper today. Wasn't paying attention. Thought she made the left but she actually didnt. Well not a scratch on it but her bumper was not normal lol. She was like "eh it was rusting anyway."

Edodrian

Lockers Installed
Supporting Member
Trying to lay on top of a I6 engine and torque the cam gear bolts to 35ft-lbs is easy. It's that last 90° that really sucks.

When you can only get one click from the ratchet at a time and you need 11 to go 90°

gamecock257

Skid Plates
Just got a 3 ton floor jack and two jackstands at lowes for $130. Also picked up a torque wrench and a few misc. sockets and wrenches. My little garage is starting to come together nicely...

Diadaga

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
I love Chic Fil A, however I don't like how they say Sunday is sacred so they won't be open but then have workers come in to do inventories and other such things. Yeah I know it's all franchises but still if cooperate policy is you don't open on Sunday for religious reasons they people shouldn't be at work on Sunday.

gamecock257

Skid Plates
I love Chic Fil A, however I don't like how they say Sunday is sacred so they won't be open but then have workers come in to do inventories and other such things. Yeah I know it's all franchises but still if cooperate policy is you don't open on Sunday for religious reasons they people shouldn't be at work on Sunday.

I have to agree with you on that. I've noticed that workers were there on Sunday before too.

Status
Not open for further replies.