Since I have been having issues with my front suspension after the last upgrade/mod did not go as I planned/expected, I have decided to officially start gathering parts for a Titan Swap.
- I have started negotiations to pay a set of ProComp/Bilstein Tundra shocks with 610lbs FJ coils, with Nissan top hats.
- I set my eyes on a set of Rough COuntry Titan UCAs, for $300, given that that is half the price for SPCs, which is what I run now on my X and my Frontier (neither one TS'ed)
- I will purchase Inner and outer Titan tie rods from RockAuto.
- Mevotech Stock LCAs also from Rock Auto.
- The sway bar will not be replaced for a Titan one, it will be removed (at least that is what I plan to do so far)
- Need to source the extended brake lines.