InSain GB Fulfillment Updates

InSainFab

Bought an X
Shipping today:

Kiska : 22"/quads/hoops w/ lights

J Everett : 22"/quads/hoops Holes Only (now powdered)

cgregg : 22"/factory fog holes/hoops w/ light

NoahSki

Wheeling
Here is the shipping update for those not on the other forum

Home stretch guys... Plan being the rest of the front 2nd gen plate bumpers will be done and shipped by Friday next week. Front tube bumpers will be worked on this week upcoming along with the 1st gen stuff.

Shipping or Pick Up Ready Friday of next week:

$$ columb0: Front Plate Bumper w/ Hoops and Quad Fog Lights and SHIPPED Red Shock Skids
$$ zball94: Front Plate Bumper, Factory Fog Holes, Headlight/Grille Hoops, 22" Flood LED (Add Flood Reflectors to make bar 100% Flood) Need to Add KC Covers
$$ NoahSki - AKA Pro-4Xtreme: Front Plate Bumper w/ 22" Bar and Quad 3" Lights, SHIPPED Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets (RAW) and 40" Mounts
$$ Brambleheart: Front Plate w/ Quad Lights and SHIPPED Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets
$$ Mike Carsner: Rear Corners (RAW), Rear Carrier w/Rotopax (RAW), Sliders (RAW) (WAITING TO SHIP COMPLETE ORDER)
$$ Fixitguy - AKA PainRoller: Front Plate Bumper w/ Factory Fog Holes, 22" Light Bar w/ 2 Lamp harness and Rear Carrier w/ Rotopax Bracket SHIPPED 40" Mounts
$$ OffRdX: Front Plate Bumper/No Hoops w/ Quad 3" Lights, Rear Carrier w/ Rotopax Brackets (WAITING TO SHIP COMPLETE ORDER)
$$ Xterra210: Rear Carrier w/ Rotopax Brackets and Rear Light Bar
$$ korndog1284: Front Plate Bumper w/ 22" and 1 Set of Fogs, DONE: Sliders

Being Started Next Week:

$$ cutfromabove: Front Tube/Diamond Plate Bumper w/ 4" LED' & Rear Corners SHIPPED Rear Bumper
$$ plow80: Tube/Flat Plate Bumper w/ 4" Lights (RAW)
$$ 02Xterra: 1st Gen Rear Carrier
$$ Firefighter4607: 1st Gen Sliders (RAW)
$$ Boogieman: 1st Gen Rear Bumper
$$ DC xterra: 1st Gen Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets and 40" Light Mount
$$ Gentsjack7: 1st Gen Rear Bumper
$$ Kevin Classen: 1st Gen Sliders
$$ Jason Wellman: 1st Gen Rear Bumper
$$ Jrjones: Rear Bumper w/Rotopax Brackets

TBD and REFUNDS are available:

$$ dkoch7: Front Slotted Bar,SHIPPED Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets (2-2gal.), Black Shock Skids
$$ Jonathan: Corners SHIPPED Rear Bumper
$$ Travzilla: Rear Corners (RAW)
$$ Mike Nichols: Rear Corners w/ Flush Mounts
$$ SyndicateX: Rear Corners
$$ D town xterra: Rear Corners
$$ OffRdX: Rear AL Corners w/ Lights

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Guys, this GB got way bigger than we or the guys at IF ever expected when they launched it. Especially when you consider the amount of forum members of XN and TNX combined (with some overlap, of course). Corey, Chris, and Sean (who jumped in to assist with info in the recent weeks) have done their level best with an overwhelming amount of orders of a variety of items and configurations, in addition to doing the regular shop work and dealing with some extraordinary weather for their part of the country during this time of year. I know some of us have had to wait a lot longer than originally promised or expected, but please be patient with them. They are not TAG/KMA or one of those other shops that don't care about their customers. InSain Fab is not out to screw any of us. They have offered up info as they have found the time, and they've not welched on the deal. It's just taken a little longer.

All we can do is learn from the experience, both as sellers and buyers. But getting angry and pointing fingers isn't going to accomplish a damn thing except make XN like some many other automotive forum communities I've been a part of. And I don't want that.

DC xterra

Wheeling
x2 agreed

IF puts out a great product no doubt about it. id rather wait and get their bumper then go somewhere else and regret it later down the road.

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Well, I received my bumper today. Or, I received a bumper today. It might be someone else's, as it is configured for two sets of quad LEDs instead of one set of quads and one set of holes for factory fogs. I'm totally fine with it, I'll buy another set of Duallies and make it work for me, but if it was intended for someone else, and you got a bumper configured for me, let me know, and I'll figure out how we can get them swapped.

If I don't hear anything in a month, this sucker's gettin bolted onto my truck, and it's only gettin bolted on once!

Initial impression: this thing is incredibly well made. I can't wait to see it on my rig.

Yorkdiver

Test Drive
I got mine.. Its the right light configuration but I didn't get the light bar with it

Yeah, I didn't get my lightbar or quad 3" lights. Not too concerned. Emailed Corey and see what happens.

Both bumpers look grant tho. Already have the rear one on and am planning on doing the front tomorrow depending on the weather

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

brambleheart

Test Drive
I agree, J Everett. This is kind of how small shops work, especially when working at a discount. I have personally been to the shop and seen a handful of bumpers, all of which looked great. This was a good deal, possibly too good of a deal. Corey is a good guy, in the times I've met him and dealt with him. While I'm sure things could have been done more efficiently, I can assure everyone that this isn't a bait & switch/scam.

ETA: Happy Fourth, everyone. Go celebrate and worry about bumpers tomorrow.

NMTerras

Suspension Lift
I'm just glad y'all see the big picture. The sniping and beeyotching in the other site was unbeevable. Glad folks are starting to get their stuff.

Txterror

Test Drive
any updates from insain fab? been about 2 weeks now since there was any word from them. it would be nice to have my bumper by the end of the month

Firefighter4607

Test Drive
Founding Member
Does anyone have any updates on fabrication times? I would rather not flood Corey's emails with timeframe questions. I thought I would post here to see if anyone has been in contact with him.

Txterror

Test Drive
ive hit them up on facebook a few times and have not received a reply in quite some time. i wouldnt be too worried about getting ripped off by these guys. its a reputable company, they just got in WAY over their head with the group by and how long they ran it for. It is getting extremely annoying with how long this has been strung out.

i was told by someone at insain fab that my rear bumper was being welded up back on May 22nd, only to find out its not actually being touched or made till the start of this month.

Txterror

Test Drive
i just hope the wait is worth it. for the time/price, i could have easily got a shrock and made several of my trips this year much easier. hoping mine will be ready and in shipping within the next week or 2. 7 months is a bit of a excessive time to get this done, when you were originally promising all items to be done by GoneMoab. Original promise date was end of march, here it is mid-july and several people still dont have items.

Man all these issues can be agravating. I was about to purchase the pre-runner bumper they were offering for the GB, but when I constantly requested to see it on a truck because I wanted to purchase, it was only ignored. So, that left me asking myself some questions. Fortunately, I talked myself out of it. I hope everything it rectified with you all.

Firefighter4607

Test Drive
Founding Member
I understand that Insain had no idea how big this group buy was going to get. Not to mention all the different options that were offered for bumpers. I am not worried about getting ripped off or not receiving my sliders. I know I will get my order and the fab work will be flawless.
I understand since he has no control over powder coatings, he sends out that work to a different company. He has also had a change in his workforce/injuries. These are issues that are out of his control.
I just wish the communication would improve. Now that the buy is down to 30 or less people I was hoping for atleast weekly updates.
I am hoping that the flood of complaints from the people who already received thier products aren't delaying the work of our products.

Txterror

Test Drive
Im not worried about getting my rear bumper either. it would be nice to get some updates on a bit of a regular basis though like you said.

out of all the complaints how many were for the bumpers/sliders vs issues with the rear corners? from what i was hearing its mostly with the corners not fitting correctly at all