Carolina/Virginia Cabin

gamecock257

Skid Plates
What are we gonna do about breakfast, fellers? Are we thinking like a combined meal or everybody fending for themselves? Haha

I normally do fine with just a light breakfast, so I was planning on bringing some snack stuff for myself. Since we have a cabin if you guys want to cook a little bit I'll be glad to pitch in and help. I know we have Papa Johns that we can buy for dinner friday night and the dinner saturday. Make sure to bring something for lunch since we will probably be on the trails.

Also I will now be heading to WENT Thursday after I get off work, that should put me there around 7pm Thursday night.

JayAre

First Fill-Up (of many)
I have absolutely nothing to add to this thread....except for the fact that every time I see this thread title pop up in my feed...I see Carolina/Virgin cabin... and it makes me chuckle. Carry on.

Diadaga

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Awesome Tay I got yours just waiting on your buddies, almost ready to do this guys!!

I was thinking cereal cause I'm not gonna wanna get up early enough to cook.

Diadaga

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
I have absolutely nothing to add to this thread....except for the fact that every time I see this thread title pop up in my feed...I see Carolina/Virgin cabin... and it makes me chuckle. Carry on.

That's funny as h3ll Jay.

gamecock257

Skid Plates
Sweet. Looking forward to seeing everyone when I get there Thursday

Chris, I'm not sure if you know what cabin it is yet, but when you find out post up the number. I'm assuming most people will be at the event area when I get in Thursday, I'll just find you guys there.

Diadaga

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
I'm looking forward to crashing out on that queen bed, gonna get way better sleep then I did on my air mattress in the monsoon last year.

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
da7ypy2y.jpg

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
So as Diadaga was saying....Shane has to have a bottom bunk because of his sleep apnia machine......trust me I've heard him without it and he will keep the entire campground awake

I'm calling other bottom bunk.

That leaves the couch.....which casey called in a text but I guess that doesnt count since it wasnt on here....but he also called the kitchen sink so we can go with that