TD27T Diesel swap part numbers

Roninjiro

Need Bigger Tires
Here is the list of parts/part numbers crossed referenced or researched for use with the Nissan TD27T engine in the USA!

Engine Oil: 15w-40

Auto Tranny/Tcase: ATF/Dex III

Waterpump/fan clutch: BGA CP3478 [rockauto.com]

Thermostat: Gates TH12988G1 [rockauto.com]

Oil filter: Baldwin 255 [truckhelp.com]

Fuel/Water separator: Complete remote aftermarket

A/C compressor: 2000-04 Frontier/Xterra 2.4L (has to be your year chassis!) [ebay.com]

A/C High/low pressure hoses: 2000-04 Frontier/Xterra 2.4L (has to be your year chassis!) [rockauto.com]

A/C, P.Steering, Alt belts: DriveRite (dayco) 36517 1ea, DriveRite (dayco) 45517 2ea. [advanceauto.com]

IP Repair kit: Zexel Part # 146600-1120 or GK1466-1120, Bosch part # 9 461 610 423 [thedieselstore.com] bosch DGK126

Air filter: any 2.5" cone filter will do

Glow Plugs: NGK 6140 (Y-714RS) [rockauto.com]

Glow Plug Solenoid: BWD S608P [advanceautoparts.com]

Will add to this as if more parts are used!

Last edited:

joshuas10

Test Drive
How far off were the motor mounts and how did you handle it? All I can find is that the drivers side US seems to be 2.5 inches towards the front. I have been looking to see if anyone could possibly make a custom bracket to adapt the vg33 motor mounting locations to the td27.

Roninjiro

Need Bigger Tires
The stock mounts have to be cut off as they are completely incompatible. New mounts have to be installed. Location of the mounts depends on the style of isolation you choose and also how far back you want the engine.

There is a friend that is planning on making mounts and I will update the list should it go into productuion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: