Little update. The truck is running good so far the only issues I have with the turbo build is heat around the brake master cylinder. The nylon is starting to melt on hard drives. I have some parts coming to try and make it a remote fill next weekend. Other than heat issues I need to finish the dash install and install the new steering ends so I can get it aligned. Crawler gears are in and I will say that the difference is amazing, so far by far the best mod I have done for the X. If you drive the auto I don't know how much benefit you will really see but on the 5 speed I feel so much better being nice to clutch over hard obstacles. Turbo is a noticeable power boost moves the truck without issue and I notice almost no difference off boost since base engine didn't change just the fuel mapping and timing. I am running about a max boost of 6/7lbs with water meth coming on at 2lbs and hitting about 50% duty at 7lbs. I spec'd the kit for 14lbs boost but that's a next summer project. The engine harness and ecu conversion was actually pretty easy (once I figured it out), only had a few wires that needed to be connected to the X harness like fuel pump and start signal. I will post my docs shortly in case anyone wants to follow the build. So far the tach is the only gauge not working however I have a plan for that. Overall fun build I am looking forward to getting it road worthy and enjoying it this summer. Super fun to build however I just keep thinking I should have super charged it but to late now. I also have a spread sheet of the build cost and I stopped keeping track around 4K and that's not including the z31 purchase or donor X. So now I am keeping this X forever. A picture to top off the book of a post. Black hood scope not bolted down in this picture.