Here's some pics of today's work. Front axles is installed minus the driver side shaft (waiting on new one since ends were bent). Passenger side is complete and weight bering.
hydro assist ram mounted just need to run lines next.
Weight test went good but going to change the springs from 300/300 to 250/300 should sit alittle better
Next is the driver side shaft which should be in next week and along with additional springs to finish the coilovers. After that it's time to run steering lines and brake lines for the front and install the rear axle and new shocks the send out info for drive shafts front and rear. So close now I can almost seeing her driving again. [emoji1]
So today is the day she finally sat on her own weight. I got the rear axle back from the shop today. And got it on the X. Once I got it on its own weight the the height drop down to 48 inches at the fender all the way around. Much better
Another quick update.... I have all the brake parts so this week it will have brakes again and maybe... just maybe drive shafts too. [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] so she may just see the light of day for the 1st in along time.
So this week's update. I got the drive shafts ordered they'll be done on Monday. Both axles are filled with fluid. Rear brakes are installed and lines are almost finished. Parking brake works again. And got some interior work done for the shifters for the tc.
Next week is drive shafts install and finish with the brakes. And if I have time finish up with the tc. Steering is next on the list but have to have for some funds to come in. But I'll be able to roll her out of the shop for the 1st time in a over 7 months and it will be on her own power. [emoji16] [emoji2]