With GoneMOAB 2016 just around the corner I needed to get a different trans/t-case skidplate going. I had the sheet cut now for about 2 months or so now but never really had the weather or location to do the work. Today was a better day than never to get it going again. I got it "mounted" up currently handing by the front bolts and 1 u-bolt in the rear which is where I found a flaw in my design. I need to groove the holes to allow for the curved section of the bolts to sit against the plate. As of current the one bolt I have in doesn't sit flush against the plate. I will address this issue tomorrow at work.