The Greater Post Whore Society - Volume 1: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
carpooling to a birthday party with my friend on sunday. she calls me last night asking when im going to get the gift if i could pick something up for her bc she doesnt have time.... she was meeting someone at the bar when she called me at 7 last night and "i'm going kayaking tomorrow then have work at 6" oh. ok. cool. i wont be home from work & karate until 8 pm, but sure, i'll spend my lunch break running your errands.

No chance I'd do that. Or I'd buy something fckd up like Magic trading cards, a tae bo DVD and baby bottle nipples.

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
No chance I'd do that. Or I'd buy something fckd up like Magic trading cards, a tae bo DVD and baby bottle nipples.

i agreed, but she never sent me sizes so i'm not going to. it's for a kid, btw. i was just going to go to walmart and grab a toy from myself. she wants me to get her a bathing suit and a couple outfits... this girl (mom) talks sht on people who buy clothes from walmart. so what, now i need to go to target to get someone elses gift cause the mom is a snob? JEFF NO.

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
did i mention its a 6 year olds party, my 8 year old son will be the only other child there, the little girl doesnt even like chipotle, and the invitation said "tacos and tequils for so and so's 6th birthday!"?

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
did i mention its a 6 year olds party, my 8 year old son will be the only other child there, the little girl doesnt even like chipotle, and the invitation said "tacos and tequils for so and so's 6th birthday!"?

That seems very self-serving and now quite sad

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
That's the best damn birthday party ever
That seems very self-serving and now quite sad

now you can see why i'm only going for the food lol.
the mom is everything i hate in people- in her 30's, never left home, has a kid, goes to disney literally ever 3 months and has a $400/month gym membership to look perfect and works part time as a waitress because she lives with her parents, stays out all night on a regular basis, publicly tweets about doing coke at strip clubs and looks down on people because they dont have degrees like her, dont lease a brand new car every year like her, and if they buy clothes from walmart.

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
the mom is everything i hate in people- in her 30's, never left home, has a kid, goes to disney literally ever 3 months and has a $400/month gym membership to look perfect and works part time as a waitress because she lives with her parents, stays out all night on a regular basis, publicly tweets about doing coke at strip clubs and looks down on people because they dont have degrees like her, dont lease a brand new car every year like her, and if they buy clothes from walmart.

I do not like this person. Can I go? I promise to sit with you, get sh*tty drunk and make fun of her hilariously.

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
Knowing this, I wouldn't have gone for the food.

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
You can sit with us Deeb. We arent attending, we are crashing this bich. Rollin out with my pockets fulla burritos

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
OK. Gunna get some Granimal clothes for the kid, and some Faded Glory for myself.

YES and YES.
the thing is... i buy that sht. my son ruins clothes so i buy cheap, and the couple dresses i have from walmart i get a ton of compliments on. when she made the walmart comment, i made i known that i buy clothes at walmart. what a c u next tuesday.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
thats the thing- shes well put together in public. so it'll be a wonderful party. shes not what you'd expect from hearing all that. shes a privileged party girl that just can't grow tf up. preachy vegan type that eats burgers when shes drunk. ugh. people are the worst.

Sounds like her dad should have pulled out.

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
Sounds like her dad should have pulled out.
tenor.gif

JeffPro4x

Hot Pipe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
YES and YES.
the thing is... i buy that sht. my son ruins clothes so i buy cheap, and the couple dresses i have from walmart i get a ton of compliments on. when she made the walmart comment, i made i known that i buy clothes at walmart. what a c u next tuesday.
What's her name? I wanna start using it instead of the c word.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
Update- told my friend I did not have time to go to target for her then I went to target anyway.
Update to update- I bought Cat Butt Magnets at target.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.