The Greater Post Whore Society - Volume 1: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
And the teachers are typically hot ish
Which is why they go for kids. Attractive women are usually the most crazy and a lot of them have really low self esteem. Which I don't understand and I blame abusive parents for. Maybe not physically abusive, but psychologically abusive. A kid will be a million times less likely to reject and judge than another grown up. And these women feel like they need that kind of acceptance and gratitude in their lives.

KChurch86

Banned
Founding Member
Apparently not allowed to post pics without text anymore?
2c5406ea71595745dd84f1d8b90ed8df.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

harryron

The Grumpiest of Mid-Westerners
Phone updating to Nougat hopefully it will help with battery life and fix my camera problem.

Sent from the middle of a corn field.

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
carpooling to a birthday party with my friend on sunday. she calls me last night asking when im going to get the gift if i could pick something up for her bc she doesnt have time.... she was meeting someone at the bar when she called me at 7 last night and "i'm going kayaking tomorrow then have work at 6" oh. ok. cool. i wont be home from work & karate until 8 pm, but sure, i'll spend my lunch break running your errands.

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
i hate people. i have like negative time to myself. my chiropractor let me sleep during electric stim last night cause he could see how tired i was. what i would give to be a single bartender where my "busy" is a bi-weekly drunk kayaking day and meeting friends at the bar for liquid dinner every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.