The Great Post whore Society 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xterrafauss

Suspension Lift
I have to admit I am with Fauss on the hashtags.

image_zpscab55c9b.jpg

Yyeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh buddy :bmmd:

Xterrafauss

Suspension Lift
Hehehehehehe they put it in packets for those who do not have the fire of the nismo......

Nismofire sauce...for those days when you need a bit more of that fire.......dat nissmmooooo firrreeee :bmmd:

NismoFire

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Nismofire sauce!

Hehehehehehe they put it in packets for those who do not have the fire of the nismo......

Nismofire sauce...for those days when you need a bit more of that fire.......dat nissmmooooo firrreeee :bmmd:

Oh and it's on a Taco Bell packet! Good score!....

cause once you get dat nismofire sauce.......you gonna be thinking outside the box

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Blake, I think you need to re-tell the pizza place story...

Xterrafauss

Suspension Lift
That was the point hahaha was wondering if y'all would catch it.....but then again I shouldn't have doubted.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Blake, I think you need to re-tell the pizza place story...

Ahhhhh yes the story of the pizza that would change 5 Xterrians lives forever......

It all started not so long ago in the mystical mountains of Tennessee, in a little place know as windrock.....

(fade out to the picture......)
image_zpsbb834eb3.jpg

On the eve of their return home from the national xterra meet 5 Xterrians of scattered age decided they wanted to wonder out into the local village in search of the gobble like substance known as "pizza". But first they needed to seek out directions.....they asked a wise and powerful guru (bill/ bucksnort) and with some of the sketchiest and most vague guidance imaginable they set out in a convoy of 4 Xterras and one ill placed calmini bumper that kept slamming into one Xterrians head.................

They traveled in search for the eatery and alas came upon the pizza place for told to them by the guru. They walked inside and much to their surprise found a vast array of fair maidens who all seemed curious in one of the Xterrians (Karla).....once seated the flirtation and checking out of the Xterrian continued and over much dry and hilarious banter between the 5 a phrase arose.....no ordinary phrase but a phrase that would set the tone for much post whoring to come......

It was decided that the fair maiden wanted the fire that our firefighting, mostly intoxicated, nismo(Karla) had.....she wanted that fire........DAT NISMMOOOO FIIIRREEEEEEE!!

The 5 laughed and enjoyed the company of one another and upon their separation that night they all walked away with an incredible burden......the burden to help spread the word of the fire that the nismo possessed and help the world to know that their was a new forced to be reckoned with in the greater Smyrna area......a force known as NISMOFIRE.

Status
Not open for further replies.