2017 Supporting Membership Drive is HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
SupportingBanner_zpsrgygqwtd.jpg

Dates extended: New end date is March 31st!

It's that time. XN needs you great guys and gals to keep this place going.

XN is, and will always be, a community for users & by users. This is your chance to help out.

The 2017 Membership drive begins now and runs through midnight on Sunday March 19th.

Go to this link: http://www.xterranation.org/payments.php

Select "Supporting Member" and process the payment through Paypal.

Registration cost for this year will be $35US.

Supporting members will get:
- A 2017 Supporting Member decal (Courtesy of our friends @ Graveyard Graphics)
- Access to our private Supporting Member Forum
- A $10 discount for the upcoming hoodie/shirt/hat sale
- A Supporting Member title below your username
- and lastly, I will personally shake your hand at ECXC and WENT this year! (that's kinda priceless, if you ask me)

Also, wanted to add a huge shout out to Graveyard Graphics for hooking us up with the Supporting Member decals. That's right. Hooking us up. So go over to http://graveyardgraphics.com/xndecals.htm and show them some love. You can never have too many XN decals.

Don't wait, don't delay. Get in here while you can and support XN in 2017!

NOTE: If you are already a supporting member, thank you! I have set existing supporting memberships to expire at midnight on the 28th of Feb. You will not be able to renew until then.

EDIT:

I'm making a change and pushing supporting membership closure back two weeks. With the website transition and Tapatalk being broken, it seems like a lot of people that would normally be here are not. So I'm allotting extra time.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
So out of curiosity, what does the money go to?
Site hosting / software licensing (vbulliten and Tapatalk aren't free) , maintenance, sponsoring events like went and ecxc, and other such activities. Nobody on the site gets paid to do anything. It's strictly for making XN function.

ElPincheGuero4

Need Bigger Tires
Site hosting / software licensing (vbulliten and Tapatalk aren't free) , maintenance, sponsoring events like went and ecxc, and other such activities. Nobody on the site gets paid to do anything. It's strictly for making XN function.

That's legitness

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
Well the rest of us would have, but we already do!

I have no problem supporting a forum I love. I think forums are sort of a dying breed, and to keep this one (AD FREE) afloat, im all in. See you on the first with my loot.

ElPincheGuero4

Need Bigger Tires
Well the rest of us would have, but we already do!

I have no problem supporting a forum I love. I think forums are sort of a dying breed, and to keep this one (AD FREE) afloat, im all in. See you on the first with my loot.

Cool, way to steal my thunder bud…

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
Hahaha sorry man. No offense meant.

All hail the first!

Should be worth an extra sticker or two.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Thanks!

But.....I'm an idiot. I mistyped the email address in the payment API. So if you can please, cancel that payment w/ paypal and run it again. I've fixed the error.

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Done. I've been away from the forum and not doing anything to my Xterra for too long. Supporting XN feels like a good way to jump back in. :D

I noticed there was no way to link XN user name to the payment. Is it automatic when we click on the payment link in the OP?

jg8992

Hi, my name is Brandon
Done. I've been away from the forum and not doing anything to my Xterra for too long. Supporting XN feels like a good way to jump back in. :D

I noticed there was no way to link XN user name to the payment. Is it automatic when we click on the payment link in the OP?
It just went through for me

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.