A big THANKS to a few of our community members!

chuckamazuk

First Fill-Up (of many)
Founding Member
Hey y'all. I just got back from a 15-day trip to Utah and Colorado (which was spectacular) and I want to thank a few members for some help. After 12 days of overlanding (last Monday) and near Rocky Mountain National Park, my rear driveshaft began to vibrate and it was certain that a u-joint was about to go. I messaged Dave (drbandkgb) to get some contact information for our community members in the area. Within minutes Dave got Danny (@xterraperformance), Chris (@NisstecLifts), and Joey (@BoulderNissan) in a chat to get me some options. Ultimately, I hobbled it along and Joey got me in the same day and out before dinner. When things looked bleak and the torch was called into action mid-day (with potential to destroy my driveshaft), Chris researched some parts yards in the area and found a few options that could get me on the road the next day (instead of two-days at BN if a DS had to be ordered); many many thanks bro! The "torch master" who rocked it and saved my driveshaft is my hero; much appreciated.

We have a great community here; when I needed a helping hand, I got a few. Thanks, y'all!

Timrich

Super Duper Moderator
Founding Member
I love hearing stories like this! Great job to all involved helping Chuck out. This is why I love out nissan community.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk