NISMO RAYS FORGED - 16x7 Bolt Pattern 6x5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC xterra

Wheeling
These are the original Nismo Rays from Japan. Extremely rare to find, price from the dealer if you find some is around 450-500 each. USED in MINT condition. Comes with 4 center caps and rays valves already installed.

Price: $1000 + shipping if needed. US, Canada anywhere.

Last edited:

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
My favorite Gen1 wheel ever. If i didnt have a set Id buy yours. GLWS

d2aa002692e19e5d0309dfee7ad3650d.jpg

DC xterra

Wheeling
i need there gone, is there anyone interested but cant afford the price? shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

ill trade for a D44 if i cant sell it.

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
tell her its a matter of life and death situation, and gas milage will improve by 50% lol

And you'll be 20% cooler

If I get lucky, I could offset the cost a little by selling my Desert Runner wheels (and tires), but that's a bunch of what-if's. I got amazingly lucky when I scored my current tires and wheels off CaptainMorgan because I sold my stock wheels and tires for practically the same cost and almost broke even.

After I sell my current wheels and tires, I'd MAYBE be around $500-ish when it was all said and done, but then I'd need to buy these wheels ($1000) and tires are going to be around $850ish. That's a lot of dough, $1300 after I sell my current stuff, that could go to other things I "need" more for my truck.

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
If I get lucky, I could offset the cost a little by selling my Desert Runner wheels (and tires), but that's a bunch of what-if's. I got amazingly lucky when I scored my current tires and wheels off CaptainMorgan because I sold my stock wheels and tires for practically the same cost and almost broke even.

After I sell my current wheels and tires, I'd MAYBE be around $500-ish when it was all said and done, but then I'd need to buy these wheels ($1000) and tires are going to be around $850ish. That's a lot of dough, $1300 after I sell my current stuff, that could go to other things I "need" more for my truck.

But think about how much cooler you will be. Can you really put a price tag on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.