Prime'z X²

ThompsonXterra

First Fill-Up (of many)
I disagree. I put all my power distribution there in my old truck and it worked great.

Anyway.

The under the seat stuff is done.

1df66be1050f2a81e82629d929c063a2.jpg

Once I get the Dephep here that's where the other bundle of wires comes in. Those get routed to the rear and up through the hatch grommet to the roof. All the other wires go forward to the switches and such and are all under the center console. The 0 gauge is pulled up to the battery but not yet connected.

You make my wiring skills look like a joke lol

jg8992

Hi, my name is Brandon
And I'm even closer than you! Just got told I'll be working 48 hour weeks for the foreseeable future so might purchase next paycheck

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

GPD605X

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
I might buy a set of these and see if he can bring them to WENT. Just gotta make sure I get there first lol. It looks pretty simple

Sent from my couch

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Twas a nice afternoon.

Got some things done.

Mounted my ridiculous fuse.
e109638dd89bcd14f47c3de5430029d8.jpg

Ordered new positive battery terminal to connect ridiculous fuse.

Also, ran my CB antenna wire up from the back to the radio.

ad882ee5e4fab7c691742372c9289a5a.jpg

So now once I get the battery connection done this week, I'll be radio ready.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
So. Ugh. The day before I was supposed to leave for WENT, my radiator blew. I was in the house when it happened. Overheated like a motherufcker. And blew a head gasket.

So, I don't have enough equity in the truck to sell it, and buy another one, so it's gotta get fixed. Took it to my contact at the dealership, they're fixing it. To the tune of about $900. It was only one side, and the heads weren't warped or anything.

That should be back together today or tomorrow. In the meantime, I got this :

9bbc84d87aba691af42984488b6414f3.jpg

To replace the factory garbage that put me in this mess.

Also, these came today.

d16cc45da768082cbeacaa559c1e7c1f.jpg

Back from rebuild at Radflo. New end caps, bearings, and full shock service. Waiting on Greg from PRG to call me back about the shock to swivel plate post that radflo told me was not theirs and I'd have to get from him.

The swivel plates were in pretty bad shape. So I beat them down with a wire brush and a shot them with some rust inhibitor paint.

Once I get the bolts I need from Greg, and a spanner wrench, these are going on the truck in lieu of the Bilsteins. They are stock length, so I shouldn't have any CBC issues.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Now to get the coilovers and shackles installed. Not this weekend though. Daughter's birthday is tomorrow, got way too much to do.

JayAre

First Fill-Up (of many)
Did the CSF come with a spring-style radiator cap? Only asking because mine did, and while it fits well it will cause you to run hot (gotta use the non spring flat style seal cap on the rad). I ended up taking my OEM rad cap and trimming a little off the "ears" so it would fit on the CSF.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Did the CSF come with a spring-style radiator cap? Only asking because mine did, and while it fits well it will cause you to run hot (gotta use the non spring flat style seal cap on the rad). I ended up taking my OEM rad cap and trimming a little off the "ears" so it would fit on the CSF.
Interesting. I wondered about that since the factory system actually pressurizes the reserve tank and that's where the spring cap is. Otherwise, the radiator to overflow is unobstructed because of the flat cap.