WENTwindrock 2016 - official thread

SAKS

Wheeling
Founding Member
My suspension is complete. One more skid to paint and install and then the drive down. Excessive oil leak makes for pleasant fumes but all is well. Ill just bring a few quarts for the self change if needed. Miller Lite here I come

Timrich

Super Duper Moderator
Founding Member
My suspension is complete. One more skid to paint and install and then the drive down. Excessive oil leak makes for pleasant fumes but all is well. Ill just bring a few quarts for the self change if needed. Miller Lite here I come
Nice!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

dixie1865

Bought an X
Wrapping up my Titan swap in the morning and going for an alignment. Friday I get a new windshield ( cracked from a rock while driving to GONE) and start packing on Monday

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
Cleaning out the X to clean and pack and found this gem

f122c3e76b0345d5cefb9d2663be36bb.jpg

sent from my pocket computer

NissTec Lifts

Bought an X
Site Sponsor
Founding Member
Cant Wait to see you all in! Just want to remind you guys We still have a 10% code going for you all so if you didnt get something or need something while you are there we can ship it out to you at WENT! use Promo Code Went16 and get 10% off till the 19th. See you all in a couple days!

Silver dude

Sliders
Founding Member
Mostly packed. Think I'll start the trip down tomorrow camping in southern Illinois. A little nervous apprehensive haven't gone to a wheeling event alone in many years. Should be fine once I get down there and settled in. Definitely planning to grab some southern distributed brews I've never had, Yuengling beer.

thecoalition

Call me Daddy
Mostly packed. Think I'll start the trip down tomorrow camping in southern Illinois. A little nervous apprehensive haven't gone to a wheeling event alone in many years. Should be fine once I get down there and settled in. Definitely planning to grab some southern distributed brews I've never had, Yuengling beer.

Yeungling is Pennsylvania. If you want that, shoot a pm to JeffPro4x since he's coming from there anyway.

JeffPro4x

Hot Pipe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Let me know if you want some Yingers. I'm going to the beer store tonight.

sent from a crawlspace...

Edodrian

Lockers Installed
Supporting Member
Y'all best be having fun! Take plenty of pictures and don't break anything!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
I'll accept a 2wd Stan. Means the suspension is in place and that it's drive-able. Front shaft on a SAS should be cake.