New from TN!

tjxt01

Test Drive
Hey guys!!

First of I'm only 15 so I can't do much right now, but when I'm 16 I'll have the baddest ride in school. I don't really know that much about mechanics but i want to learn. Also I haven't done much to my Xterra but I can't wait to. I've painted the front bumper,but I want to at least put a 2" lift kit, a brush guard, and a led light bar. This upcoming summer I'm willing to have all that and I'll have my license so I'll try to participate. Ever since I was a baby I was on the seat of a four wheeler, and now I'm big into jeeps. So as you can see I'm a big trail rider / mudder. If anybody wants to give me advice I would appreciate it. Thanks!

- TJ

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Welcome in sir and I like your enthusiasm. However just remember to tread lightly and be careful with your rig. Oh...and we like pictures. :)

Sent via my walkie talkie

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
Welcome in, sounds like you have a good idea what you want to do.

I would caution you away from the brush guard. In a front end collision, the guard will act as a lever from below the bumper and smash into the front end causing more damage than could happen in an accident.
damagemult.jpg

I would suggest a bumper with a hoop if it's the look you're going for from one of our lovely sponsors.

bottobro

I'm a pretty girl!
Supporting Member
Welcome dude, I know your feeling I got my truck at 17, it takes some time to build it up, but in the end its worth it. Stay away from the brush bar, more damage than good. (as stated above)

Welcome to the nation!

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Welcome in I joined the X forums when I was 15 as well. You say what you want now but you'll have so many things you wanna buy and add to the X.. it'll never end haha

tjxt01

Test Drive
Ok so I see that I shouldn't get a brush guard but they look so sexy... What else is good for looks but will also do the job

tjxt01

Test Drive
But I'm working at a job that I actually enjoy now that pays well so it's a lose win situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well that's always good.. I can't wait till I get my license and get a job.. So I can start coming to the XN's riding meets with my friends

XTP_Dyer

First Fill-Up (of many)
You guys are post crazy, I can't keep up.

A meetup dinner with the middle TN guys would be nice if we could generate some interest.