Hello From TN

StonyPointX

Test Drive
Hi all!

Names Pete drive an 08 Black X with manual transmission and quite a few mods (Shrockworks, winch, body lift, PRG lift, etc.) Been a long time poster over at TheNewX but I've got to thank a local 1st Gen owner for leading me to this site. Dropped a business card on my X in the Clarksville Lowes parking lot a couple weeks back. Pretty sweet looking black X with snorkel, lift, and lots of stickers. I have a season pass for Turkey bay OHV if any local TN/KY guys are up for some weekend wheeling.

-Pete

ps ill eventually get around to updating my profile

Shizane2002

First Fill-Up (of many)
It was Home Depot, not Lowes ;)

Glad you joined! I kept checking the new arrival posts to see if you had signed up. Welcome aboard! And we're planning a recon of LBL/Turkey Bay within the next couple of weeks before the gathering of quite a few X club members on 26-28 June 2015.

If you're interested in the recon, let me know. But you've definitely got to attend in late June with the bulk of the horde!

snoborderphx

Bought an X
Welcome from Raleigh, NC. There is an extremely active group in the TN area called the Southeast Xterra Club. Check them out on Facebook. We are getting more active in other areas as well, like NC, FL, GA, MS, SC.

Sn0

XTP_Dyer

First Fill-Up (of many)
Welcome in from Nashville/Louisville! I'm working in Louisville for the the next 10 weeks and then I'm back in Nashville. I'm definitely up for some weekend wheeling in the future. Now...where are some pictures of that X?

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member

More like

2n7hzxh.gif

StonyPointX

Test Drive
Thanks for the welcome guys! Yea was a Home Depot not a Lowes, my bad. Wont be able to make the Turkey Bay event but may be able to make a recon trip and will definitely try to make it to Murfreesboro in Sept!