2000-2015 xterra commemorative decal.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
My honest opinion, raise the 1.0, get rid of the tire tread, and even out the round fog lights on the last three trucks. Make the 2.5 a little tiny but bigger then make them all that size.

From there, print it, sell it.

GPD605X

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
Haha! If I wasn't tearing my shed down right now, it probably would be!
18ebae2770acb63699e5ac38ee3731f0.jpg

Sent from my couch

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
My honest opinion, raise the 1.0, get rid of the tire tread, and even out the round fog lights on the last three trucks. Make the 2.5 a little tiny but bigger then make them all that size.

From there, print it, sell it.

Glad someone agrees with me on the 1.0

ddddddd

Bought an X
Here's something I've been working on. Not completed yet but it's a work in progress.
4c609dd48d08a9539087eb374e9cbde5.jpg

Sent from my couch

If you make the Gen 1 look better (not so low, and at the same head on angle as the rest? Idk it just looks off somehow) I would buy one immediately. Also, you could allow the buyer to select their generation, and put some kind of emphasis on that one in the lineup? like an auora some thing? I'm imagining something similar to a character selection in a video game, where your X is the "selected player".

Creepy Cruiser

Sliders
Site Sponsor
Founding Member
Btw, we just added these to the order page. As we come up with other designs, we'll add them as well. We figured not everyone would like the same design, so we figured we would do a few different styles.

xyears%201%20(Custom).JPG

Also, we added the Titan swap decals too. (I'll post them up in the other thread as well)

titan%20s%201%20(Custom).JPG

Link to the order page: http://graveyardgraphics.com/xndecals.htm

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Btw, we just added these to the order page. As we come up with other designs, we'll add them as well. We figured not everyone would like the same design, so we figured we would do a few different styles.

xyears%201%20(Custom).JPG

Also, we added the Titan swap decals too. (I'll post them up in the other thread as well)

titan%20s%201%20(Custom).JPG

Link to the order page: http://graveyardgraphics.com/xndecals.htm

Awesome as always.