1st & 2nd Gen rear corner GROUP BUY!

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
Where we at with this? Whats deposit amount? Who do I call?

They're about 6 months behind production. If you weren't on the list your a little late to the party I imagine.

Yes, this group buy is closed. Once we fulfill all these orders they will go on sale for regular sale. We may do another group buy if there is enough interest but not at these pre-production process. Three are unsustainable for the amount of labor involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbat

First Fill-Up (of many)
What's happening with these? Some are getting them at WENT? When should the rest of us expect them? Will they ship before WENT?

Jbat

First Fill-Up (of many)
Hopefully in the future P&P will actually produce a product before they offer a group buy. When this thread was started they were posting multiple times a day and new we can't even get P&P to update a thread once a week. Is this how other site sponsors operate and is this acceptable for a site sponsor? I would hope not...

Also, check his profile, online today at 8:51am but won't update the thread...WTF

Jbat

First Fill-Up (of many)
P&P logged in again this afternoon and still won't update this thread. Message inbox is also full so you can't even PM them. This is BS

Last edited by a moderator:

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
I take it that you won't be letting them re up their site sponsorship next year, Dav-id?

Them saying they would have it at WENT was the reason I paid the deposit.....

Jbat

First Fill-Up (of many)
I'm just looking for some form of communication for those of us that won't be at WENT

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
I'm just looking for some form of communication for those of us that won't be at WENT

For those not going to WENT the corners will be shipped as they are completed. The weeks following WENT we have the calendar heavy on corners now that we can cut them in house.

I take it that you won't be letting them re up their site sponsorship next year, Dav-id?

Them saying they would have it at WENT was the reason I paid the deposit.....

I'm going to refund you your money if your expectation was WENT delivery. I thought I made it perfectly clear that coming in to a spot vacated by someone else would result in delivery last as that would be massively unfair to everyone who has been waiting.

We don't have a giant stock pike of these. We have a couple of sets that are coming toT WENT based on those who replied that they would be there. They are taking a giant amount of time to put together correctly.

Last edited:

Jbat

First Fill-Up (of many)
For those not going to WENT the corners will be shipped as they are completed. The weeks following WENT we have the calendar heavy on corners now that we can cut them in house.

I'm going to refund you your money if your expectation was WENT delivery. I thought I made it perfectly clear that coming in to a spot vacated by someone else would result in delivery last as that would be massively unfair to everyone who has been waiting.

We don't have a giant stock pike of these. We have a couple of sets that are coming toT WENT based on those who replied that they would be there. They are taking a giant amount of time to put together correctly.

Thank you for the update. Please continue to update us seeing as how we are already so far behind the estimated timeframe on these. It's tough when we don't hear anything for weeks and have no way of getting ahold of you. Your PM box is full and my last email resulted in no response so all I can do is watch this thread and hope.

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
1st & 2nd Gen rear corner GROUP BUY!

huge thumbs up for this! :zomg::kewl:

I'm sorry this has taken so long. I'm confident in what we have here.

What has taken so long is that we have been to. This place 3 times and thrown it in the garbage because it wasn't good enough for us so it wasn't good enough for you.

We took 13 pre-orders @ 281 = $3653 and change.

We have 15 grand+ into those things.

We will only make money on These if they are good enough that you tell every one else "it took too long but they are ****ing awesome"

That's my goal right now.

I will get them to you as soon as they are good enough for you.

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I'm sorry this has taken so long. I'm confident in what we have here.

What has taken so long is that we have been to. This place 3 times and thrown it in the garbage because it wasn't good enough for us so it wasn't good enough for you.

We took 13 pre-orders @ 281 = $3653 and change.

We have 15 grand+ into those things.

We will only make money on These if they are good enough that you tell every one else "it took too long but they are ****ing awesome"

That's my goal right now.

I will get them to you as soon as they are good enough for you.

This is why most of y'all should have faith. I get the wait times, but this is them doing their best to get it right the first time, every time.

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
I apologize.

I'll just keep waiting for the set to be finished, even tho I'll be the last to get it. You never did answer my pm about the PC color tho, so that's why I got frustrated. But I'm still in.

Just let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk