GB PENDING: InSain Fab 1st & 2nd Gen Tax Season Group Buy ~ Starts 2/1 - 3/15, 2015

thecoalition

Call me Daddy
If it is anything similar to the shrock bumper - mount the winch into the bumper, then mount the bumper. I know on shrock, you have to cut some support beam to make room for the winch, you may need to do the same. I would at least wait for one of the InSain guys to get back to you before mounting.

InSainFab

Bought an X
A winch will not fit w/o removing. It is a tight fit and you have to relocate the solenoid box if you have the 22" light. For example the 12k harbor freight winch is too big for the 22" light option.

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
GB PENDING: InSain Fab 1st & 2nd Gen Tax Season Group Buy ~ Starts 2/1 - 3/15...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432481065.810502.jpg
When I was at insain this week I seen epic bumpers everywhere
I took a snap of this one just back from powder
This is the back.. I love how he braces everything.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432481163.911070.jpg

02Xterra

Wheeling
I hadnt seen this mentioned, but for the first gen rear carriers, are you guys providing any kind of frame stiffeners or are we to use the oem ones?

InSainFab

Bought an X
Hello everyone, Chris here; just wanted to let you all know I will no longer be logging in under IF screen name and any and all GB inquiries should be sent to both Corey@insainfab.com . That is all, if you have any questions what so ever, direct them to the emails listed. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Ive talked with Corey and everything is fine... email them if you have any questions or call the number on the web site

InSainFab

Bought an X
Touching base with everyone. This is Corey. The guy behind InSain Fab. But to give everyone an update. I am currently trying to get a list of the orders of what ha went out versus hadn't. I do have a lot of product sitting here now and ready to go out. Needs wrapped or palleted and ready to go. What I need is people to reach out to me (as far as what you ordered as in bumper what gen and what light configurations along with confirmed payment info) and gonna need shipping addresses to send products out. You can reach at Corey@insainfab.com. I am a one man show and stay busy in the shop so I will be checking email first in the mornings and late in the evenings so please reach out and help me figure out where and to who the rest of these products go to. Thanks.

maillet282

If you bleeding, Imma fix you
I've had my InSain bumper for a little bit now and still am really happy with it. Just wanted to post up a couple pics of me putting it to good use
image_zps0niybkjr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps7blegqfa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I wanted to let you guys know that corey is working hard to get everyone's bumpers out.

Last edited by a moderator:

02Xterra

Wheeling
Touching base with everyone. This is Corey. The guy behind InSain Fab. But to give everyone an update. I am currently trying to get a list of the orders of what ha went out versus hadn't. I do have a lot of product sitting here now and ready to go out. Needs wrapped or palleted and ready to go. What I need is people to reach out to me (as far as what you ordered as in bumper what gen and what light configurations along with confirmed payment info) and gonna need shipping addresses to send products out. You can reach at Corey@insainfab.com. I am a one man show and stay busy in the shop so I will be checking email first in the mornings and late in the evenings so please reach out and help me figure out where and to who the rest of these products go to. Thanks.

Email sent!

GPD605X

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
Yea, they are doing some pretty harsh bashing of InSain over on TNX. They had to have known that when they get an order of 20+ bumpers and other products... its going to take a while to produce. I don't know any of them personally but I trust Dave and his word so if he says they are good, I believe him.

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
drband or Insain is this only bumpers that needs to be known. I am still waiting on sliders and don't want to bother a busy man with unnecessary emails.

The best way to reach Corey has been with his insain fb page. Im not sure of what orders are in what order. Ive only posted here to help others know that Corey is working hard as a one man fab tech to get these orders out asap.

NMTerras

Suspension Lift
Currently IF is working to fulfill all outstanding orders. I will be posting about timetables for all fulfillment in the near future so Corey can concentrate on building the stuff you guys are all waiting for.

NMTerras

Suspension Lift
Hey guys - I'm working with the principals to accelerate this process. We're trying to sort through some shipping issues.
Pro4 and York - both of your bumpers are ready to go and will be out the door as soon as we deal with this last wrinkle on the shipping. Jason and cgregg - you're at the powder coater getting prepped and coated. Anyone else need a status, please pm me. Thanks guys...

NoahSki

Wheeling
Outstanding! Best news I've had all week. Thanks for the update. If I knew it was this easy I would have been checking here instead of the other forum.

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Hey guys - I'm working with the principals to accelerate this process. We're trying to sort through some shipping issues.
Pro4 and York - both of your bumpers are ready to go and will be out the door as soon as we deal with this last wrinkle on the shipping. Jason and cgregg - you're at the powder coater getting prepped and coated. Anyone else need a status, please pm me. Thanks guys...

I ordered mine raw. It shouldn't be at the coaters.

DC xterra

Wheeling
so only reason im writing here is cause i send corey a few emails including my order email 3 times and also called hime everyday for the past week and no response. just want to know if i get the bumper before ecxc like it was promised. would love to show it of to my club folks as i know his products are the bomb! hope he sees it here, dont know how else to contact him.

Txterror

Test Drive
I'm in the same boat here. I've messaged him 3 times, and sent him 2 emails over the last 2 weeks and no reply.

This whole ordeal has seemed to be a bit of a cluster .....

I paid very early hoping to get my rear bumper earlier and seems like I'm last on the list, especially being a first Gen. Was very distasteful to learn that all second Gen stuff was to be finished before any 1st Gen stuff was to be started

jakedublu

Test Drive
What about us guys that've received our bumpers and aren't happy with the lack of quality? Don't know how many emails/messages I've sent... Too many. Something needs to be done. I won't get into the issues that I've got but please respond to email and etc. They've been directed to Corey and NYX (Chris)... I don't even want this bumper anymore.