WENTwindrock 2015 - Sept 16th - 20th 2015

dixie1865

Bought an X
Everybody stock up!

6000487A-E62C-46F3-A29E-FE2B1A6169DC_zpse9tgljld.jpg
No kidding. I found one from WENT when I was loading up for GONE last month.

TomsRedX

Bought an X
Founding Member
Anybody going to be around to wheel on Sunday the 20th? I'm taking Monday off to drive home and would like to wheel another day if the X is still up to it.

SAKS

Wheeling
Founding Member
I'd love to stay Sunday but the added hours to NE Ohio forbid it. I wouldn't mind the tunnel though

GPD605X

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
I'll be registering next Thursday (payday), not sure what groups to run though... Definitely want do the group I went with last year. I think I did intermediate?

Sent from my couch

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Getting pumped for this. I informed everyone today that no matter what I'm off the 17th of sept. I'm not missing this like I had to miss ecxc.

Sent via my walkie talkie

ryandavenport

First Fill-Up (of many)
I need a cabin and I heard that HitechRedneck is no longer attending and his cabin may be available. Does anyone have a way to get ahold of him?

I text him earlier today and let him know that his cabin was about to be bartered off. Didn't hear anything but I know he was working on moving today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoborderphx

Bought an X
I will have my wife and kids with me for this adventure. My wife may rent a car while we're there and take the girls to some sites around K'ville for one or two of the days though.

BTW, I have a cabin rented (small one with 2 bunk beds) for Wednesday - Sunday. I'll be bringing a Popup or Travel trailer (buying one this week), so we're going to rent one of those spots instead. The cabin is still in my name, and as soon as I have the camper, I'll rent one of those spots and let the cabin go.

Sn0

chuckamazuk

First Fill-Up (of many)
Founding Member
Hey snoborderphx; I just registered and I may be interested in your cabin. Let's see if we can transfer it; I'm not sure if they are all rented yet but it would be cool to secure one either way.

Chuck

GPD605X

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
Idk about specific Trail Leaders... I think you just choose what group the leader you want is in. I could be wrong though

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
We do not post trail leaders till the event. This helps us incase one of our guides can't make it and so people do not flood one group.
Gives you the options during registration to gather your friends in what group you want

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Last week of full registration.. After that we send in the shirt order and bam! Basic registration and no goodies

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
I'm really hoping to finally have my locker installed by then. But if not can I change my wheeling group preference when there?

Sent via my walkie talkie