Hey Gang..

V-Four

Test Drive
I'm new around here..It's a cool place (been lurking a bit).

I see a lot of familiar names.. anyway Just thought I'd say hey, and I'm in CT btw., so yeah, that's pretty much the end of my story.

metzican

Suspension Lift
Welcome aboard. So do you have an X? or are you just thinking of getting one. Don't forget we love pictures. If you already have one feel free to start a build thread even if it is not heavily modified.

C3po

Bought an X
Welcome from MA.

Dont forget to check out our local club. Camping, stock friendly runs, mod days, and meet & greats.

Cool peeps and even cooler rigs.

Nexterra.org

V-Four

Test Drive
Welcome aboard. So do you have an X? or are you just thinking of getting one. Don't forget we love pictures. If you already have one feel free to start a build thread even if it is not heavily modified.

Yes, I do.
I got an 03'.
Granite 3.3 auto 4x4
Bought it 2 yrs ago w/ 80k mi.
Still stock (other than the thrush glasspack I put on after he original rusted off). ;)

Getting ready for the PML, (AC shackles in hand) but been too cold/or rainy..or both. ;)
ANND..being a new England vehicle, she seems pret-ty rusty under there.. I've been PB blastin everythin-every so often. ;)
Looking at the bumbstops though, It appears to be less than 3/4" as it sits now. (I did jack it up to see what I may get for lift, and seems like I might get almost 1") :(

anyway, yea, I'll get some pics..the only one I have now is of my bass gear in the back, and a pic of the shackle cuz I was excited when they came in.:tunes:

Thanks,
I'll post around.

Attachments

• xt.jpg
    xt.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 13
  • shkl.jpg
    shkl.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 11