P&P Engineering is 1 year old!

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
P&P Engineering is officially 1 year old. It's been an unbelievable ride so far. Without pontificating too much as if after a year we are business guru but if you want to start your own my advise is: expect the unexpected.

Would like to take this opportunity to reflect upon the past year as I sit in the car in another trip across state lines which wasn't planned until 1230 pm...today.
This business - in only a years time - had connected me with some fantastic people. both customers and not that have enriched my life, given me new perspective and humbled me. It's taken me this GONE Moab and back to ‪#‎WENTWindrock‬. I've met and wheeled with several great groups like SExterra, GLX, NOAS, VAXC and probably others I'm forgetting .

Thank you to all our customers, supporters, suppliers, partners, and competitors. You all have and continue to do something - however large or small - to make us better.
We have big plans for the upcoming year. Wildly ambitious plans. New products, new markets, new skills, and new challenges.
To everyone reading this thank you all and hope to see you around for the next year of P&P Engineering.

This post looked a lot longer on Facebook! =)

https://www.facebook.com/PandPengineering

www.engineeringpp.com

robcarync

Sliders
Glad to have you in the Xterra community...it is great to have sponsors that are participating members of the community

Now lets see what you got for steering and centerlink set up!