Tar Hollow ohio

harryron

The Grumpiest of Mid-Westerners
I am putting wondering if anyone would be interested in going down to do a ride on some of the trails around Tar Hollow? I am thinking maybe the second Saturday in November. I am just trying to get a feel to see if anyone would be interested before I get a hold of anyone that would be able to lead the ride?

Sent from the middke of a corn field

granitex

Skid Plates
Founding Member
The trails at tar hollow are harder than you would think, mostly because they re un marked and if you try a bypass you are tress passing. Also the amount of rain that falls has a big factor on the conditions. If you have not done them I would suggest going with one of the local groups that does a newb run a couple of times a year. They have the maps so they know where the real roads are, because they are un maintained county roads, and some of the property owners do not take kindly to trespassers.

We lost trails down around richland furnace a few years ago for the same reason.

harryron

I found out that ohio4x4 is going to be having a run down there that weekend. One of the members was contacted me and said come on down which is good; He stated that he have never wheeled with an Xterra. From what I have heard most trails are pretty mild the only one I have heard of leaving carnage is power line road.

Sent from the middle of a corn field

harryron

Yea, I am/was just hoping to get some other Xterra owners to go I have only wheeled with one other Xterra.

Sent from the middle of a corn field