Hi from WNC!

McGoats

Bought an X
Greetings all! McGoats here with some pics and info on my new [to me] 2004 Xterra!
Purchased my new baby on Saturday September 6th with 125k miles. This is like the perfect storm of love stories. I have always loved the styling and capability of the X's. Coincidentally, right around the same time my previous mode of transportation breathed its last, i found my X.
Fortunately both previous owners babied it as well. Only noticable issue is a falling headliner.

On to the good stuff!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Of course the first mission of the X was to tackle Old Fort Mountain.

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Welcome into the nation..
Did you get any service records? Tuning belt was due at 100k..

Great looking xterra

McGoats

Bought an X
Thanks!

Yes I received service records, and called the previous owners mechanic to verify the work.

As far as ones ive seen in my area for sale, this one is pristine!

McGoats

Bought an X
While writing an assignment, dearest found a few pictures of the X i forgot to post!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I know it's more or less the way they all start out, but man its in great shape!
Can't help but be proud.

Roadwarrior

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
You should get in on the late register for WENT. Its a trip at the end of this month (yeah I know rather quick for you.. but the rest of us have been planning on going since last year) that will involve trucks from all over the Nation and is housed at Windrock Park on the other side of Knoxville.

Click the 'WENT' gif in my signature to go straight to the website.

McGoats

Bought an X
Looks like a blast! Will have to tenatively plan for next year. Too little too late on this years event. Doubt very highly the bossman would let me have the days.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Welcome again! haha. I'm stoked to have another Xer nearby! We used to go camping at that KOA in the Swan a whole lot. It's pretty through there.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Yeah there's quite a few around here as well. Two other lifted first gens. One used to be on the forums for just a little bit. I actually saw a nice green one the other day as well but I've only seen it once. My friend said he saw it a week later so I don't know if he was just passing through or what.