FS: 4 Nissan Frontier desert runner wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

02Xterra

Wheeling
My 34's are now mounted on a set of steel wheels so I no longer have a need for these wheels. These wheels are not perfect as they have been taken thru lots of rocks.. but a fresh coat of paint would make them look pretty good!

Looking to get $150 obo.

Located in Lynchburg, VA

IMAG1687_zps8b7bl6al.jpg

IMAG1688_zpslaimdgpq.jpg

IMAG1689_zpspzel6zys.jpg

IMAG1690_zpswnalm32k.jpg

IMAG1691_zpsxqzv9eir.jpg

IMAG1692_zps9idcfmv2.jpg

IMAG1693_zpssxqgthnn.jpg

Last edited:

02Xterra

Wheeling
Since I just bought wheels I do have boxes that I can ship these in on the buyers dime.. would be about 20 lbs/box from 24502

Box dimensions are 17x17x9.. Ground shipping 4 boxes from Lynchburg, VA to Beverly Hills, CA is $156 for example.

I'd also be willing to meet someone halfway if its only 2 hours or so

Last edited:

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Seeing that you have the same overall lift height as me, did you have any issues with rubbing with the 34's on the DR's? I have 33x10.5 and they rub a little at full lock on the control arm, but I saw you have the same width as well. I try to never turn at full lock anyways, but it's still a little annoying and I just figured it's the backspacing on the DR's

02Xterra

Wheeling
Seeing that you have the same overall lift height as me, did you have any issues with rubbing with the 34's on the DR's? I have 33x10.5 and they rub a little at full lock on the control arm, but I saw you have the same width as well. I try to never turn at full lock anyways, but it's still a little annoying and I just figured it's the backspacing on the DR's

Hmm no I never had any rubbing issues that I could recall.. my turn stops may be adjusted farther out than yours though.. but I usually don't turn full lock either

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
Hey, we just heard back and got the OK from Shaun to post this.

We have been kicking around this idea for a while and thought this situation might be a decent candidate for a pilot of the program to see how it would go. It would be a proof of concept and a chance to work out any bugs for us help someone non-local obtain these wheels a little easier.

We have a FedEx account where we get a volume discount based on how much we ship. We want to extend the opportunity to use our shipping account & discount at no cost to buyer or seller. This would help us build volume and lower our shipping rates as well as yours.

For example I plugged in the 2xxxx origin zip and 90210 (beverly hills) as destination and my price on shipping the (4) 17x17x9", 20lb boxes was ~$95 vs. the $155 quote posted earlier.

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
**** it. What's your paypal? Just give them to me. I'll send you FedEx labels when I get back from went.

Status
Not open for further replies.