First Trail Love

2011XTERROR

Wheeling
well, i went out to hidden falls yesterday. had a blast and did stuff that a stock truck probably didn't have a whole lot of business doing lol. surprised a BUNCH of jeep drivers for sure. i was DAMAGE FREE until i got asked "hey do you wanna try that mud hill? it's steeper than it looks"

uh yeah, i conquered! and i have proof

image-2687611289.jpg

TJTJ

Skid Plates
Founding Member
well, i went out to hidden falls yesterday. had a blast and did stuff that a stock truck probably didn't have a whole lot of business doing lol. surprised a BUNCH of jeep drivers for sure. i was DAMAGE FREE until i got asked "hey do you wanna try that mud hill? it's steeper than it looks"

uh yeah, i conquered! and i have proof

View attachment 2436

LOL

The trail kissed you, and you told.

:D

01XterraPhilly

First Fill-Up (of many)
i think the xterra surprises everyone every time we go out to rausch. i know we earned a shiz load of respect from a few bronco owners back in february in the snow...that was cool

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
4wd is 4wd I'm not looking for other brand respect..

Looks like you had a fun time scratching that itch :)

TJTJ

Skid Plates
Founding Member
yeah they're kinda sleepers for sure. second gens are less impressive than first gens though

We can outclimb the short wheel base Rubicons, with our all open diffs and IFS, if the trail is steep and muddy...which makes them crazy.

:D

2011XTERROR

Wheeling
We can outclimb the short wheel base Rubicons, with our all open diffs and IFS, if the trail is steep and muddy...which makes them crazy. :D

yeah we went up a steep muddy hill and the 4 door rubicon got high centered and had to winch himself up