Nemo Tunnel?

TJTJ

Skid Plates
Founding Member
It would need to be a lot deeper than shown to be a problem....it wasn't even over the hubs.

When its at/above the headlights, then you start to get nervous w/o a snork, etc.

:kewl:

2011XTERROR

Wheeling
It would need to be a lot deeper than shown to be a problem....it wasn't even over the hubs. When its at/above the headlights, then you start to get nervous w/o a snork, etc. :kewl:

lol i went in water that covered half my headlights by accident. :$

GPD605X

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
I think it would be awesome to go thru this. I'm trying to find it on the map so I can make it a detour on my route to or from NXM

Jack Stilts

Skid Plates
I am totally driving through that on my way to and / or from WENT. It can be it's own mini-event this year ;)

I hope it doesn't come with the creepy music, though...

TJTJ

Skid Plates
Founding Member
lol i went in water that covered half my headlights by accident. :$

Well, when water is covering HALF of your headlights it could be a sign of trouble...

jeep7.jpg

Jack Stilts

Skid Plates
Wait, you mean we CAN'T drive in water up to the snorkel head?! Ugh. What a waste of money. I bought this specifically for deep sea diving.

TJTJ

Skid Plates
Founding Member
Wait, you mean we CAN'T drive in water up to the snorkel head?! Ugh. What a waste of money. I bought this specifically for deep sea diving.

LOL

If you have a snorkel, and your rig doesn't leak and flood your ECU, etc, sure....you can go as deep as you want to.

:D

5398359121_d503a6b6ee_b.jpg

Notice the snorkel?

:D