Total SAS for First Gen Xterra/Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Casper

SOLD...Total SAS for First Gen Xterra/Frontier...SOLD

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD :)
Well, the time has come to move on to new projects. So, here it is. Proven, to work flawlessly and everything you need from front to back.

IMG_5198-L.jpg

IMG_5209-L.jpg

546994496_aTwZV-O-L.jpg

So lets break it down to what you will be getting.

Modified Calmini SAS kit. Modified to fix the breaking radius arm issue.
86 Waggy D44 Front Axle WITH ARB locker, 5:13 gears and Chromoly Axle shafts (plus a set of spare shafts)
Fox Coil Over Shocks
Front Tom Words Driveshaft
Rear H233B WITH ARB locker, 5:13 gears running in spring over setup
Rear Leaves
Rear driveshaft
BF Goodrich 315/75/16 KM2's - Letters IN (5 of them) about 70% tread left
Craiger Soft 8’s, 16x8
ARB Compressor (to run the lockers)
And heres the kicker, the price is for the kit installed, by me.
$6500

To purchase this new it would break down to:
Calmini Kit = $1875
Fox Coilovers = $445 each ($890)
Gears Front = $253
Gears Rear = $450
ARB Locker front = $1040
ARB Locker Rear = $1125
Tom Woods Front DS = $800
Wheels = $60 each ($300)
Tires = $306 each ($1530)
Rear DS = $500
Heavy Duty 1 Ton Steering = $300
D44 Axle = $300 (give or take)
Chromoly Axle Shafts - Front = $350

In parts alone that's over $9700. This doesn't include gear and locker installation, welding and fabrication work for installing the kit and redesigning it to fix a couple common problems. Nor does that include labor to install if you had a shop do it. So $9500 is a steal.

Couple quick answers:
NO, I will not split ANYTHING out.
Yes, I will consider offers, but don't low ball it, it's insulting
Yes, I will sell without installing it, $6000 - shipping on your dime (and axles are HEAVY, so this will be expensive)
Install will take me one weekend. Once done, you will have completely drivable, BAD ASS SAS'ed truck.

Feel free to ask any questions. You can PM me if you want, but you can also just ask your questions here. :)

Cheers,
Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Casper

Thanks. Hopefully someone see's the value and wants it. I think they will be VERY happy with it.

New plan, finish the dedicated rock hopper project. Named: The Baby SEAL. :kewl:

Cheers,
Josh

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
So to clarify, you're selling the entire suspension system from under the truck?

That's a great deal for someone in the market.

C

Casper

So to clarify, you're selling the entire suspension system from under the truck?

That's a great deal for someone in the market.

Yep, the entire system.

No welding required to install.
No gears to install and match up
Lockers front and rear
Tires and wheels as well
No fabrication necessary.

This is a COMPLETE setup to SAS a truck, NOTHING MORE is needed. I can have it installed and driving in less then a weekend.

I have the entire month of June off, so I will have plenty of time to do an install. I'm leaving town to visit the folks on April 29th and back on May 13th. IF someone really wanted it, for the right price(pretty much full) I could have it installed by May 17th, so you could make it to goneMOAB. :) Just saying...

Cheers,
Josh

Cameron23

Skid Plates
Founding Member
Damn I wish I had flexible income... Good price for what you're getting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NMTerras

Suspension Lift
I wish you were closer when you were selling that tire carrier. Such a great deal on that.

-Jonny

Not sure if I understood the comment, since the tire carrier isn't part of what casper is selling here...but...let's keep it on topic and find the lucky recipient of this badarse kit...

XTorrey

First Fill-Up (of many)
Not sure if I understood the comment, since the tire carrier isn't part of what casper is selling here...but...let's keep it on topic and find the lucky recipient of this badarse kit...

He was referring to when he sold his front and back bumpers. Richard got the back bumper with the tire carrier, and I bought the front bumper.

End threadjack. :D

C

Casper

All comments and questions welcome. It bumps the thread up for folks to see.

Those who know me know this is a well tested, great flexin setup. Those who don't know me just need to ask around. They will find out soon enough I'm straight forward and honest, as well as know what I'm doing when it comes to installing things like this.

Cheers,
Josh

P.S. Really would love to see someone get this instead of me just chopping it up for the parts I want for other projects. But if it doesn't go, that's what will happen. :( :)

slantyshanty

Bought an X
gobble I wish I could take you up on this. But, 1 I'm in Northern Michigan, and 2 I'm losing my job in 2 months'ish... Unless you know where an almost 15 year Electronics tech/Marine can get a good job, I guess I shouldn't.

Chetter

First Fill-Up (of many)
I guess i better start buying extra lottery tickets! I want to take you up on it so bad. It's a great deal but i just can't swing it right now....

C

Casper

Just bumping this back up to the first page.

Really would hate to scrap these parts.

Cheers,
Josh

C

Casper

Bumping for a NEW PRICE. See the original post. :)

With this new price, you will not find a cheaper, better or more fantastic working kit to SAS you rig with a Coil-Over setup

Cheers,
Josh

C

Casper

Now that goneMoab is over I figured I'd bump this up again so folks can see the new price. :)

Cheers,
Josh

C

Casper

Sale pending at this time. Will close the thread when I have the deposit. :)

Cheers,
Josh

C

Casper

Awaiting deposit. Once I have that this thread will be closed.

To all that wanted it, sorry. :)

Cheers,
Josh

C

Casper

Deposit received. Kit is now sold.

Thanks for looking everyone.

Cheers,
Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.