XN membership drive 2014

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
This is for supporting members, everyone is welcome up be a member here free of charge. The money raised by becoming a supporting member pays for site hosting as well as sponsorships to Xterra events across the country.

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Ok and what's the cost? Perks? How do I go about it etc?

I believe it's $15 and you get access to a VIP forum as well as reduced advertisements on your web page, not that our ads are intrusive.

There is a link in the initial post which takes you to a page with instructions on how to proceed if you choose to.

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
They shipped yesterday... Im waiting on a few more stickers from creepy then the rest ship..

YouWatchHockey

Bought an X
This arrived today!
5ady5y4u.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

maillet282

If you bleeding, Imma fix you
nah not yet. but as I said Canada Post is slow as all hell. plus it probably needed to go through customs since it was a parcel.

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
ok... you will get the stickers before the package lol and it was sent out two weeks before lol

maillet282

Well received my stuff today. and the envelope is opened and folded all to hell. going to be calling and placing a complaint against Canada post about it

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Let me know and I'll send you out new stuff man...

I have the rest of the stickers and such heading out tomorrow...

maillet282

the stickers apear good to go ( no folds in them and both are there) and I have 10 of the cards ( I think that is was was sent anyways). it is just a bit frustrating when your mails shows up looking like they used it as an umbrella in a hail storm