Fromfrontier2Xterra's Smurf

gamecock257

Skid Plates
Good to hear that. I'm really leaning toward the Nisstec Ultimate Kit, and I even planned on running that on my last X. Was just worried that the heavy coils were not gonna be tolerable without adding a bumper at the same time. Now that you have your bumper, how much lift does your set up give you over stock?

I'm at least 7 hours away from pretty much any point of the Outer banks. Its only one state up but since theres no interstate that runs along the coast up there its quite a drive. I want to make it up there one day, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
My pups go with me in the X just about everywhere they can. I decided it's time to try and save the rear seat. I purchased the"Deluxe Seat Saver" from Duluth Trading; You can set it up as either a plain seat cover, or set it up hammock style. I went hammock style. This cover is water resistant and washer safe which is awesome. The cover also comes with a storage bag with also has adjustable straps that you can use to attach to cover as then use as stoage for something else in your rig (leashes). This cover also has a zipper in the "crease" of the seats so you can still utilize the seatbelts for rear passengers if needed.

Last edited:

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Well, the pups got me up at the crack of dawn. So I've been busy already. Dynomax exhaust is now on.

Had to drop the tranny skid with a little help from jack.

Yes, I know. This photo was presticker peel. haha.

Sound video here

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Found that diff breather tube got snapped right at the breather at some point within the past two days. Not good. Diff fluid is getting changed today.

Sent via my walkie talkie

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Just flexing. :) i was double checking my rear diff breather tube length since I had to redo it.

I hope to have more pics this weekend at the halloween run with NEXterra but it's s night run so good pics are questionable.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Here's a few pics from the Halloween run this past weekend at Gremlin Graveyard in Mass., courtesy of C3PO. I was alone this run so any camera work from me wasn't happening.

A fellow Nexterra member in front of me. His light setup was pretty sweet.

No action shots that I know of. But that's a little rough for night runs haha. Another great event by NEXterra. A great club that I am proud to be part of.

gamecock257

Skid Plates
How did you trim your fender liners to match your Hefty bumper. I just got mine on and thats one of the last things I need to do.

Figured I'd ask you since our rigs are kind of twins now haha.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
^^thanks angel. Sorry didn't see that till just now.

GC- As for trimming that was the easiest part, no joke. Just take a utility knife and follow the body/bumper line. It will cut smooth with a sharp knife.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Level 8 Guardians put on today 16x8.5

100_1448.jpg

100_1449.jpg

100_1450.jpg

[
100_1452.jpg

Also have this pretty piece. But weather is way too crappy to be doing it today. Will be coming soon.

100_1451.jpg

Last edited: