3) Alcan 3" 450Lbs leaf packs
4) PRG adjustable shackles set to 1"
5) Radflo Emulsions 3-5"
6) PRG u-bolt flip kit

Performance Mods:
1) Volant CAI 12740
2) Airflow Snorkel
3) Rear diff breather extension mod
4) Breather filter put on front diff breather tube in engine bay.
5) Dynomax catback exhaust
6) Bullydog GT tuner
7) IMS

Tires:
Mickey Thompson ATZ 285/75/16 (Fit w/ Melt mod)

Electrical:
1) Cobra 19 DX IV
2) Firestik II 3' black antenna
3) Firestik 18' Coax Cable
4) Firestik heavy duty spring
5) Firestik stud mount

6) 24" LED light bar mounted on front bumper
7) HID Retro Fits with halo turn signals

Future wants/needs
1) Doug Thorley Headers
2) Rear Locker
3) Titan Swap

First day home.

The blue stands out in a crowd.

As she sits right now;
7B21EEC3-249B-4FB3-9887-2C25CF46CFE4.jpeg

Last edited:

Roadwarrior

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Welcome to the Nation, the last "Smurf" I knew of ended up being solid axled, you have to have some courage in taking the name.

Sent from space and stuff

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
Great progress so far. Looking forward to the install photos. Esp of the Maxterra bumper (love those things!).

JGBimle

Bought an X
Founding Member
Hey man I think I just saw you yesterday. I was sitting to pull out onto Union Avenue and saw you pass me heading towards Pleasant Valley Boulevard. Nice to see another X in Altoona. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Got around to taking the Dremel to the Shrockworks Diff cover bolt holes to make it fit. Updated pics with it installed and sticker collection.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Well, I have a couple updates. I attempted a light bar install this weekend which ended in 4 of the rack bolts spinning. So, I stopped in frustration until another day. But I will get that bastard done. While in frustration I calmed down by painting my skids instead.

As much as I didn't want to... I had a shop install my skids and sliders. With my current work schedule I didn't have the time nor do I have the place to do it without having to wait weeks to use my friends garage. Regardless, they are now done and hopefully the only thing I will have to pay someone to install. Pics additions on first post.

Last edited:

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Don't have too many major updates. Just added stair tape to my sliders and removed sway bar. Did however update all pics in first post so everyone doesn't think it's just a driveway queen. There are a few puppy photobombs.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
A few updates;

With some help and after a few hiccups of having to cut the PITA driver's side rear UCA bolt due to the steering, my Radflo's and SPC UCA's are now on. After alignment, it rides pretty smooth. These were just installed last night, so no offroading as of yet.

Also, did some more stealthing and painting.

Last edited:

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Not too major of an update but finally got around to rear diff extension today after work. Then pups and I went and had some fun. Also, some major things in the works for "The Smurf". Some are known, some I'm keeping secret till done. Stay tuned over the next two months. It's just a waiting game now.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
A big thank you to Ramness for finding these and excellent service. I switched out the retarded dysfunctional big headrests for the smaller older ones. Now I can actually fold down my seats without having to figure out where the hell to put the headrests if I'm fully loaded. The Nissan tech who ok'd the big headrests deserves a nod towards the idiot of the decade award.

Before:

After:

Wow lots of co-pilot fur in that last one haha.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Thanks! Yea I didn't realize how much my visibility sucked because of those till I switched them out. And for fun; here's the pups and I doing a little flexing after work.

Sent via my walkie talkie

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Redipped the wheels, painted the silver wheel emblems blue and dipped the silver roof rack.

Alcans shipped yesterday and dephep should be shipping anyday now. Will post some pics from ECXC this weekend and after the new parts get here. Still waiting on something else. Wonder what it could be...

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Chive on!

Absolutely had a blast. Will definitely have more of the action shots and some good video as I get them from other guys in our trail group.