The Great Post Whore Society 4 - dead men tell no tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Sick of waiting on parts. I want them here right meow.

Sent via my walkie talkie

nehubyzy.jpg

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I don't know why, but this made me crack up, ahahaha! Mac - I have never gotten into man. And what I really mean is - I have no idea what fantasy sports anything is.

Fantasy football just enhances watching football. If you watch and enjoy football then fantasy football is a blast. You draft a team of players and fill a weekly roster, one draft with interchangeable players weekly, and you go head to head with another player who also put together a team. There's a points system based on yardage, receptions, and touchdowns and we play for a little bit of money.

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
It makes a lot of games more interesting for me cause I'll have players that I wouldn't otherwise want to watch.

This. Everywhere.

Its more than just something to do. Its:
Bragging rights to your friends for a year,
The justification of watching endless football on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday
And competitive enough to ruin friendships

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
It's a blast! We have a full roster now so everyone else that would want to play would have to wait until we had a total of twenty players to break off a second group to have two ten team leagues.

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
If you're someone who is trying to sell something, regardless of where it is you're trying to sell it, answer the damn phone for your buyer. I understand you may have prior engagements, but after a week of no replies, its time to get your s*** together.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
You know, one of the songs that always got stuck in my head as a kid was "The Scat Man". I understand "scat" singing but looking back on it now, why possibly have people mistake you for poopman?

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
So what's the deal with those ebay AALs? Are they legit? I need an AAL before I install the 3in spacers.

How soon do you need an AAL? When I switch to my Alcans I can sell you my two leaf 2.5" PRG AAL as long as in good condition on removal. Only been on since Feb.

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
How soon do you need an AAL? When I switch to my Alcans I can sell you my two leaf 2.5" PRG AAL as long as in good condition on removal. Only been on since Feb.

Umm, well I can't do it anytime in the next couple weeks. The MX is in "baby delivery" standby at this time.
I would love to be able to knock it out before WENT.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Well I'm in no rush. Alcan's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Install probably one of the next two weekends. If they are still in decent shape after removal, and if interested, does $100 seem fair? They're 159 new.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Stoked. Rack will be Fri. Alcans should be here tomorrow. Vendors were great. Past couple days I was like a kid at 4am Xmas morning.

What do you boys think for color on the dephep; matching blue for the truck or matte black?

Status
Not open for further replies.