The Great Post Whore Society 4 - dead men tell no tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
I have a couple of different stone aniversary beers. ...but havent had a good time to drink them

Sent from my pocket computer

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Don't even know where to begin. So. Same 5 speed that comes in the z31 cars. With different ratios. It's a specific Nissan tranny not made by any of the big transmission companies. The 4-cyl got a Borg Warner. If it was stronger I'd prefer that. Because it's the same tranny from the z31 it is actually quite strong and should be able to handle a LOT more abuse than the 3.3 can dish out.

NismoFire

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Don't even know where to begin. So. Same 5 speed that comes in the z31 cars. With different ratios. It's a specific Nissan tranny not made by any of the big transmission companies. The 4-cyl got a Borg Warner. If it was stronger I'd prefer that. Because it's the same tranny from the z31 it is actually quite strong and should be able to handle a LOT more abuse than the 3.3 can dish out.

This makes me tingly all over.

So wait, does that open up z31 clutches to us?

NismoFire

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
That's refreshing. I'm nowhere near needing a clutch yet, but that's definitely good to know. Lord knows I'll need one eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.