The Great Post Whore Society 4 - dead men tell no tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
so one of my sliders is mysteriously gone. they're originally packaged together, but some how came apart and only one showed up in my house. how the hell does UPS loose a steel slider? this is my luck.

This is BS man, UPS has the best tracking system too.

I mean, if you were anywhere closer, sure.
Maybe next time I drive up to NY I can do drive by donut deliveries to you and F2X, lol

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
So how about I am getting the Lokka installed. Full labor, he's the one dropping the diff and everything....200 saw bucks. I couldn't be more stoked. I just have to supply the gear oil and axle seals. Trying to make my work schedule work for sometime next week.

thecoalition

Call me Daddy
Yea I looked at the Lokka during the GB but then I was like...meh I want control over it and if I ever TS then I'm gonna go ARB so I didnt want to change lockers 2-3 times.

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
I've been sitting here working on this stupid project for work all damn day, it makes me want to rip my eyeballs out. I've listened to about 5 hours of Nissan Nation Podcast today.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Dude I wish I could get that Belgium tripel brewed with hot peppers in anything other than a growler. I'd send it to you in a second. I don't think a growler will keep in the mail though.

Sent via my walkie talkie

BigTim55

Banned
e54f05dcb52e19dd8d177b59c4ddb753.jpg

Found me a new shirt

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Well tonight I was at the gym then spending time with the wife. She's going home for the weekend so I had to put in the time tonight.

Sent via my walkie talkie

Status
Not open for further replies.