Metzican's Dream off-road Teardrop Trailer

Maxterra

Wheeling
Founding Member
Looks like he's down in san Rafael swell about 4 hrs south of me.
Wonder if he's coming up near SLC area?

Picked the warmest time of the year to hit the area. 100's every day for the next week or so...:dead:

metzican

Suspension Lift
Sent you a email. I was not planning on coming up this far north but a ****ed up rear axle will make you pay to much for a tow job. Could you maybe help me... Info in the email. maximumdesign@comcast.net

Maxterra

Wheeling
Founding Member
Justin (flexterra) just told me the dealership is going to take care of the Axle repair.
Hopefully Derrick will update us later that he's back on the road.

metzican

Suspension Lift
Well it was great to finally meet you Dave and Justin wish it could of been under more fun circumstances (wheeling).

While I was at Fat Bob's Garage in Salt Lake. I guess 10-15 customers came in asking questions about the teardrop. BTW if you ever need parts, help or advice stop by Fat Bob's. They are great people and stayed a little late to get me out the door so I would not be stuck for the 4th weekend in Salt Lake until Monday.

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Welcome back home dude! I loved reading along with all your updates and the pictures were outstanding!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do next trailer wise; personally, I'd sell it and make a new one knowing now what you do and can make a more tailored one to your needs.