WentWindrock 2014 Sept 24th-28th

Roadwarrior

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
WENT would like to welcome back Powertank!! :)
azy2uqe2.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy S4
FAR, FAR AWAY!!
Instagram: BriarFiend_rattfink

This is where most of my raffle tickets are going.

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Hey bottobro,

If you like you can camp at the event area. There's usually a few of us who do that. It's basically a big open field near the pavilion where everything takes place. You still have to pay, but you are at ground zero for everything going on.

kms

Can someone elaborate on this?

metzican

Suspension Lift
There is a large area with a pavilion where in previous years people could camp there. You still have to pay for tent camping but did not have to stay in the mapped out tent spots. I know with a lot more vehicles coming this year, I don't know if this would be allowed or not. Since this is also the staging area for the trail rides. You would have to talk to drbandkgb about that.

GPD605X

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
So if we can't camp where we did last year, where is there to camp? I camped near the pavilion but not where any cars were parked.

Sent from my couch

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
I'll be in Nashville again for a cpl weeks starting Monday.

Bringing tools.

I work for pizza and beer.

Let's get some trucks ready!

metzican

Suspension Lift
Come on people keep signing up and registering. Just think if you don't know if you can make it and don't register then you can't. but if you register and can't make it then you donated money to a great organization and WENT will keep living on!!!!

GPD605X

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
Yea I was going to wait and see if I would be 4x4 by then but figured what the hel, I'll go in 2wd lol

Sent from my couch

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Only 18 days left to sign up

Also if you are on FB please share the WENT fb posts ;) Lets make this years event HUGE!

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Heck I have a ton yet to do... Try to finish a SAS which more than likely will not get done in time.. Rebuild the gen two front end.. And finish details for went lol

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I offered my assistance... If you need help 8/10-8/15, give me a shout.

I so need to get with you and get those brackets for the axle.. I think in going to finish cutting on the frame the. Go a head and mount the axle.. I can always open the diff later.. And I know I won't have the gears till winter..

JayAre

First Fill-Up (of many)
Heck I have a ton yet to do... Try to finish a SAS which more than likely will not get done in time.. Rebuild the gen two front end.. And finish details for went lol

I didn't know that there was even a possibility that Stan would make it. I'm down for another couple of mod days if you wanna try and make it so.

JayAre

First Fill-Up (of many)
Well I'd be in for that too. Of course as long as it doesn't interfere with my boating schedule.... or my larping schedule.