Intender build

Silver dude

Sliders
Founding Member
Why not just gut one of the power steering pumps and run it as a dummy box on the passenger side in place of the idler arm? Then you don't need to try and box the idler arm... Pitman arms are plenty strong

There was one guy that did that however I thought he had the normal left and european right steering boxes. Its a great idea as the number one flaw I have with my fully welded double shear idler and pitman arms is the piece of crap idler bushings. Yes I'm running the Bandit ones but $55 a year plus the tire wear I keep thinking there has to be a better way.

Intender

Wheeling
The number of parts I have laying around the house waiting to be installed is starting to get a little ridiculous. Once again not having a garage is getting annoying. Not only do I need to work on the x but the throw out bearing in the g35 is starting to make noise and I need to replace the clutch before it to not change gears anymore.

Anyway the stuff I have laying around right now

4.9 front diff and need to swap the lokka to
4.9 third with arb locker
Power steering gear box
Power steering pump (modding for high flow)
24" led bar for top
7" led bar for front bumper
Move round leds to rear for backups
Lots of switches for lights and locker compressor etc
There is more but thats the bulk of it. Need to start working on some of the stuff I can do without a garage like the power steering stuff.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
The number of parts I have laying around the house waiting to be installed is starting to get a little ridiculous.

56e9b5415c1842a516830072752af74a.jpg

Intender

Wheeling
Added more stuff to the pile of parts today. Picked a 4x8 ft sheet of 3/16 steel and 20 ft of dom. Time to make some skids and see whats left when i am done.

Intender

Wheeling
Badge of shame from this weekend at uwharrie.
36ce4c63049da6d2047f46a3778e4199.jpg

Thats what i get for following a TJ between some trees that i knew i was to wide and long to fit between.

Intender

Wheeling
Forgot to take any pics but i also had to winch a 4 runner at URE. My winch kept bogging down unless i had the engine revved and even though i was pulling him up over a rock i didn't think it was that heavy. He was SAS'd running a 350 and dana 80 rear, dana 60 front and dual transfer cases. He got hung up on his front leaf pack and the slip yoke on the front drive shaft snapped in half. When i firt started winching he had me hooked to the base of the stinger on his bumper, but i ripped it off.