caseycamby's Build Thread

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
The hubs are on and the 4x4 is fixed!! So happy! Also replaced the other CV axle while we were under there! Good day for the X!

null_zps6d749623.jpg

null_zps5cd3fdef.jpg

Huge thank you to Jeromy (intender), Rob (robcarync from CX), Tucker (roadwarrior), Luke (xterror04 via Tucker haha) and anybody else that helped! It's greatly appreciated! Now it's time to take what knowledge I've gained and pass it down haha. Thanks guys!

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Someone said that there may be some sweet Black Friday deals so I may splurge if it's a great deal and get a winch for Christmas!!

But I need TRAs.... So many needs, so few monies!!

NismoFire

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Someone said that there may be some sweet Black Friday deals so I may splurge if it's a great deal and get a winch for Christmas!!

But I need TRAs.... So many needs, so few monies!!

This is what I'm waiting on.

If you subscribe to AutoZone's email list, they send out coupons or Free Shipping just about every week.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
True... But if I have a locker I probably wouldn't be stuck in the hole to begin with! Haha ;)

It's honestly a tough call..

Don't say that. I've seen things that a locker will get you into that a winch can't get you out of. Heh.

I vote winch. I personally think a lunchbox locker for the front sounds like a bad idea.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
I think I'm kinda agreeing with the winch. I still have to do more research on that locker. I'm still kinda foreign to the whole diff/diff lock thing haha

I may try to do the projector mod myself if I get enough money after Christmas.. Hopefully Santa will sneak in some TRAs as well ;)

Edodrian

Lockers Installed
Supporting Member
Don't say that. I've seen things that a locker will get you into that a winch can't get you out of. Heh.

I vote winch. I personally think a lunchbox locker for the front sounds like a bad idea.

X2 on all of this.

Sent from a unknown electronic device

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Updated the OP with an expanded mod list and a sticker count that I also put in my signature! Got my new decals in from Creepy! I'm kinda running out of room elsewhere so this one is going on the windshield ;) haha

null_zpsf0bc8dca.jpg

Intender

Wheeling
I had 230k on one of my old cars with no timing belt change, and it was still running strong when it got totaled. I beat that poor thing to death and other than having to add about a quart of oil a week (Mitsubishi's) I never had any trouble with it. My dad hit a horse with his truck and totaled his, so I let him borrow mine since I was home from college for a holiday and some chick in a ford ranger ran a red light and killed it. But thats a story for another thread.

TJTJ

Skid Plates
Founding Member
Sometimes they blow from age and not miles, so if you put a lot of miles on in a short time, its often better than fewer miles over more than a decade, etc.