XN CoverKing Discount, (possibly over) Never ending, for now.

PaulKucz

Bought an X
Due to the success of the Group Buy that was recently set up, CoverKing has let this pricing continue with no end date, at least for now. There is discounted pricing on car covers, and other CoverKing products, but the only pricing I have is for the seat covers. You will be able to find out any other prices when you talk to the CoverKing rep. The pricing applies to any vehicle that CoverKing makes covers for. If you want to order, PM me and I will get you the reps contact info, and the super secret password.

Material Our Price
Spacermesh $ 89.99
Polycotton Drill $ 112.49
Ballistic/Cordura $ 112.49
Tactical/M.O.L.L.E. $161.50
Neosupreme $ 112.49
Velour $ 149.99
Premium Leatherette $ 187.49
Neoprene $ 187.49
Suede $ 243.74
Genuine Leather $ 374.99
Alcantara $ 224.99

CA residents will have to pay sales tax on their orders, which is 7.75%.
Shipping is not included, the average for the lower 48 is $15/row.

Last edited by a moderator:

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I know I missed on this last time... The Gen 2 needs some covers.. Ill be on this next month

AZhiAZiAM

Suspension Lift
i do joe on my build thread. the balistics without the molle pouches. work awesome with my dogs / friends and other shat going on.

civicjoe

lone wolf mod
Founding Member
Awesome to hear l have a look, I wonder how they would fair with my dogs?

Sent from the Nighthog mobile command unit.

AZhiAZiAM

Suspension Lift
Awesome to hear l have a look, I wonder how they would fair with my dogs?

if im correct you have the huskys? i have a 100lb american bulldog and she doesn't stand a chance to them the best part about the ballistic material is it cleans so darn easy. i do wish i would of added a couple molle pouches to the back though.

civicjoe

lone wolf mod
Founding Member
As per the op I think you have to pm Paul and he can get you what you need

Due to the success of the Group Buy that was recently set up, CoverKing has let this pricing continue with no end date, at least for now. There is discounted pricing on car covers, and other CoverKing products, but the only pricing I have is for the seat covers. You will be able to find out any other prices when you talk to the CoverKing rep. The pricing applies to any vehicle that CoverKing makes covers for. If you want to order, PM me and I will get you the reps contact info, and the super secret password.

Material Our Price
Spacermesh $ 89.99
Polycotton Drill $ 112.49
Ballistic/Cordura $ 112.49
Tactical/M.O.L.L.E. $161.50
Neosupreme $ 112.49
Velour $ 149.99
Premium Leatherette $ 187.49
Neoprene $ 187.49
Suede $ 243.74
Genuine Leather $ 374.99
Alcantara $ 224.99

CA residents will have to pay sales tax on their orders, which is 7.75%.
Shipping is not included, the average for the lower 48 is $15/row.

Is the $161.50 molle per seat or for the row?

Gwilso3

Test Drive
Thanks. I sent Paul a PM last week but he has not responded. It's a pretty good discount so I'd hate to order retail but need the covers. My old Xterra covers have had it!

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
If you don't hear back from him or the deal is off we do have another sponsor that I believe sales the same thing, but at a bit higher price.

jmnielsen

Need Bigger Tires
I tried ordering a while back and could never get ahold of our "contact" with them. Even left messages and he never got back to me.