Tires/Wheels:
35-12.5-15 BF GoodRich KM2
Cragar Steel Wheels R15 3.75 backspacing

this is when i first got her
IMG_0736.jpg

Last edited:

DC xterra

Wheeling
thank you, in the next two months im going to disassemble her and use AL's pressure spray bedliner, this is just the outside coat.

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
So is that initial coat of bedliner also a spray on? Looks like a very formidable rig! :)

Can you show a current interior pic w/o the carpets and stuff reinstalled?

DC xterra

Wheeling
for now its the rust oleum bedliner from the outside, and as for the carpets i never put them back all i have is rubber mats.

Xado89

Skid Plates
I move from Ct and all of a sudden Xer's appear everywhere! lol Nice rig man. I plan on bedlining my whole thing too one of these days. Tired of having the top half scratched to crap.

stevencox93

First Fill-Up (of many)
Im glad to see Im not the only one who bedlined their rig :) Im redoing mine with Raptor Liner, I currently have Blood Bath Monstaliner

DC xterra

Wheeling
thanks guys! i found this very cool bedliner, its called AL's bedliner. its a mix it your self kind, they sell kits with a spray gun. the cool thing about it is that you can change the color of it to anything you want.

DC xterra

Wheeling
nexterra.org, this guys truck got flooded after sandy :( i picked up the bumper , hi lift , and calmini steering which is still in my trunk ...

Last edited:

Timrich

Super Duper Moderator
Founding Member
Good looking X sir! I like the bed liner. I'd like to do that to mine but I think my wife would kill me...lol

Sent from my Galaxy S III

DC xterra

Wheeling
im thinking about changing the body of mine to army green and leaving all the trim and bumpers black - just a thought for now tho

DC xterra

Wheeling
i thought about the star but i think thats to much for me haha, cant wait for warmer days again to take her apart

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
Ooooo those run pics look awesome! I'm jealous. What a fun looking trail! Anyone break anything? And super tough spots? How many rigs were at it?

DC xterra

Wheeling
yea there was some carnage, broken rad flo, bend rim and sliced tire, cracked transmission pan in a wrangler .. it was a cool spot its not hard at all summer time, but when the snow covers everything up makes it interesting

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
Where exactly is this park you speak of? Is that the run that Xterra_Mayo busted his rear Radflo on by a fallen tree branch?

DC xterra

Wheeling
yep it was a NexTerra winter run, i was driving behind him when that happen. its a private own park in Sturbridge Mass

stevencox93

First Fill-Up (of many)
Hey man got anymore pics of the floor bedlined with seats in and what the contours of the floor look like? im interested in doing this too