TN4x4Xterra 2nd Gen Build

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
Gotcha.

I figured they would have a piggyback connectors to make it less messy.

Nonetheless, it looks good though.

CREE, I assume? And your 20" too?

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
Awesome, I have some plans and will probably need the flexibility. I wish the double row Totrons could do that....but I'm also leery about it being a Chinese product too.

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
Yeah I'm thinking of trying ironman 30" sr series but I need to talk to Dan about warranty as is it lifetime or not and if the price on his site included shipping or not?

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
Also notice that Ironman's 7" and 10" are both 2700 Lumens and the same price.....Between those two it's a no brainer.

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
I was just looking for warranty on Ironman's website.

Aaaaaaand I'm bored
http://www.ironman4x4.com/html/terms_conditions.html

Yeah but Dan may have his own warranty so I'll ask to make sure. And need to know if shipping is extra or included.

Looking pretty sweet with all those LED's dude! ;) Perhaps I should post mine :p

Please do! I'm curious to see your setup. ;)

Also notice that Ironman's 7" and 10" are both 2700 Lumens and the same price.....Between those two it's a no brainer.

There ya go! Bigger is better so size does matter.

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
I've added a few updates since my last update on here. Been pretty busy to take pics/etc but I'll update this soon.

I still have few more LEDs to install though.

As for WENT - I plan on dropping by, not sure if I'll wheel or not, but I'll know more when it's closer. Was hoping to have sourced some used aftermarket skids but I only have the radiator skid from Hefty that I bought from a member. That's it as protection goes.

akinc

Skid Plates
I understand. No worries. In order to wheel at WENT you need a paid registration. But coming and hanging out is free......

Did you get new tires yet?

I just like getting your build thread out there for all the LED goodness....

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
Yeah, I should know more by the time the registration nears end if I'll wheel or not. If not wheeling, I'll come and hang out.

Yes, I did get new tires...couldn't come up with the money for beefier tires at that time so I just got the same stock tires with $75 rebate since I commute way too much (300-400 miles a week roughly).

And I appreciate you bumping my thread up, I had totally forgotten about this build until you bumped it up! Thanks! I'll try to update it soon with some LED goodies.

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
Alright boys and girls,

After a long decision and lack of interest/wheeling enthusiasts around here, I think its time to let it go.

2012 Pro-4x Xterra with 40k miles on it. It's my DD so the miles will go up. Exterior and Interior in pristine condition. Interior has some light scratches as normal wear but nothing noticeable.

I'm not going to start a FS thread and re-list all the goodies while you can see it on my build thread here.

Asking $25k for it. Sale only.

Lastly, no, I will not travel, sorry.

Any questions, shoot me a PM only.

Thanks!