J Everett's Blue Meanie

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Hey all! Most you know me and my old mate, the Elephant. She was a great ride, but I was hankering for something more. So, I traded up today for a brand new Metallic Blue Pro-4X, that my wife has christened the Blue Meanie!

Year - 2012
Make - Nissan
Model - Xterra
Trim - Pro-4X
Color – Metallic Blue

Suspension/Tires/Wheels
Stock Pro-4X Wheels
265/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs

Interior/Storage
- Under seat storage boxes
- Bracketron phone mount

Exterior
- Rigid Industries Duallies
- Rugged Ridge LED lamps in the roof rack

Armor
- Rocky Mtn. Xcessories sliders, bedlined.
- Maxterra Rear bumper
- Stock skid plates (better than nothing for the time being)
- Insain Fab front winch bumper with Smittybilt 9000lb winch.

Removed
- Mudflaps

photo4.jpg

Representing the Nation before we rolled off the lot!
photo3.jpg

That's REALLY blue! (the name of the color should be Really Blue)
photo2.jpg

Not even home an hour and modded up with WT vents!
photo1.jpg

Rocky Mountain Xcessories Sliders
IMG_0269.jpg

Volant Intake
71b6a8e5.jpg

Maxterra bumper
8aea203b.jpg

Fourtreks CB Antenna Mount
1f8e6b47.jpg

Boondox Interior Cargo Rack (still need to do some work to it)
9C244F65-BAC6-405E-88AF-EBD987B40501-6842-00000BBE560734B7_zps4b65eb2f.jpg

More to come; stay tuned!

Last edited:

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
OK, I have a dumb question - is that one sticker, or two put together? I've been trying to find one just like that forever...

sorry, that was rude. I should have said, first, Dang! awesome new X!

No worries mate! Appreciate the compliments!

It's two layers of vinyl, one laid over the other to make one sticker. Luke (Xterror04) is the one you need to get with to order that XN decal. He does them in tons of colors too.
Check this thread: http://www.xterranation.org/showthread.php?2-Official-XN-sticker

Nice. Shoulda named it blue smurf ;)

Yeah, but Smurfs suck.

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
It is almost too pretty to pin stripe it all up. But, what would be the point of having it if not to explore all that the unpaved world has to offer? ;)

NismoFire

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
So JEALOUS!! When we went to the dealership to buy Karen's Sentra, I drooled over this blue on the showroom floor for about half an hour.

Did you salvage any of the mods off the Elephant before trade in?

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Very cool man... I'd be interested to know the build date.. I may have had a hand in making it ;).

On thing I'd have to do is black out the grill and badges.. Chrome looks good on this color and the green.. But when you black them out it makes the blue pop big time...I'm about to. Lack out my wife's Toyota ;)

Either way man... Congratulations

When I'd walk down the last building line at the plant these and the frontiers made me want to rush and buy one ASAP

Rep sir...

Oh is it a 6 speed or at?

civicjoe

lone wolf mod
Founding Member
Nice man but yeah I couldn't have one that color and want to take it out in the real world. Well have to delet nmterras post to move yours up

Sent from the Nighthog mobile command unit.

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
So JEALOUS!! When we went to the dealership to buy Karen's Sentra, I drooled over this blue on the showroom floor for about half an hour.

Did you salvage any of the mods off the Elephant before trade in?

I know a girl that works in my cousin's insurance agency that has a Sentra in this same blue. Good looking little car.

I left the lift and hitch on, because I didn't have any stock shackles to put back on it. I pulled my Volant intake and my battery tie-down from Eternal_SiR, and took my phone mount, GPS and dock out. Didn't really have any other mods.

Last edited:

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Yep, the dealership made the sign. It was on the door after I signed the paperwork and was on my way out to drive away.

David, if you can tell me how to find out the build date, I'll let you know if she's one of your babies. :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

civicjoe

lone wolf mod
Founding Member
dude that greg leblanc sticker above the xterra badge has got to go, how else are you going to get an edition sticker

RATTFINK

XN OG Admin.
Founding Member
BADASS!!!!!!!!!!1! The first thing I thought of was the Subi Impreza WRC and how cool the X would look with gold BBS wheels haha

Stoked that you are in the 4x4 family :)

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Negative. I bought a 4x2 before I discovered the online Xterra communities. Aside from the beaches, there's not a lot of places to offroad here, unless you want to wallow through mud pits, So I thought I was pretty much done with 4WD vehicles when I got rid of the Bronco a number of years back. Now that I'm a part of this family, with trail rides and events all over the country, not having a 4wd Xterra was starting to gnaw at me. So I bought one, once my equity in the black was enough to justify a trade.

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Yeah, it's not like we have to deal with snow and ice in the winters here or where you are. Four wheel drive is almost strictly a recreational option for most southerners. But it is nice to have that choice.

Roninjiro

Need Bigger Tires
lol i always thought the opposite, figured you guys in LA used it often. For some reason I always think swamps, lots of off road parks, and a long rainy season around the coastal area there. Is there any big differences besides that 4wd that you have noticed between this one and your old one?

Cameron23

Skid Plates
Founding Member
I just made a mess when I saw that blue

Sent from my brain to the interwebz via a Samsung Galaxy S and Tapatalk 2