Hey all! Most you know me and my old mate, the Elephant. She was a great ride, but I was hankering for something more. So, I traded up today for a brand new Metallic Blue Pro-4X, that my wife has christened the Blue Meanie!
Year - 2012
Make - Nissan
Model - Xterra
Trim - Pro-4X
Color – Metallic Blue
Stock Pro-4X Wheels
265/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs
- Under seat storage boxes
- Bracketron phone mount
- Midland 1001WX CB radio in center console
- Android Jelly Bean Head Unit
- Rigid Industries Duallies
- AntennaX CB style replacement antenna, connected through adapter to both CB and AM/FM radios
- Rocky Mtn. Xcessories sliders, bedlined.
- Maxterra Rear bumper
- Stock skid plates (better than nothing for the time being)
Representing the Nation before we rolled off the lot!
That's REALLY blue! (the name of the color should be Really Blue)
Not even home an hour and modded up with WT vents!
Rocky Mountain Xcessories Sliders
Fourtreks CB Antenna Mount
Boondox Interior Cargo Rack (still need to do some work to it)
More to come; stay tuned!