Garvin interior cargo rack
Gobi hatch struts
Garmin Nuvi 750 in OEM dash mount
OTRATTW light switches
Kenwood dpx302
Memphis Audio speakers
Weathertech floor liners
Raingler nets
Coverking Ballistic seat covers (front and back seats)
Integrated Sun Visor Garage Door Opener

Coming Soon:
????

Removed:
OEM Step Rails
Mud flaps
Stock intake
OEM Roof rack
DepHep roof rack

The Pics:

Almost Stock:
IMG_0337.jpg

Summer 2008
IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

July 2009
PICT0072.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

April 2010
IMG_0195.jpg

MAXTERRA bumper
IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

Garvin rack
IMG_0267.jpg

January 2011... new Hefty Fabworks front bumper
IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

Summer 2012
IMG_0081.jpg

Last edited:

MississippiGal

Test Drive
Founding Member
Pics of odds and ends in and on my X...

DepHep roof rack
IMG_1260.jpg

Engo E10k winch
IMG_0868.jpg

Smittybuilt Beaver Step
IMG_0864.jpg

Battery Clamp
IMG_0875.jpg

LED Dome lights
IMG_0877.jpg

Beefier rear tie downs
IMG_0878.jpg

Map pockets
IMG_0867.jpg

Integrated garage door opener
IMG_0866.jpg

Switches for roof mounted PIAAs
OTRATTWSwitches_zps7fab7495.jpg

Cabela's seat covers
IMG_0543.jpg

Carpeted cargo area
IMG_0268.jpg

Extra hp, lol
IMG_0860.jpg

Last edited:

OKXterra

First Fill-Up (of many)
Founding Member
tommyboy, it is hard to tell b/c of the way I took the pics, but it has a 2" PRG suspension lift. I'll probably go bigger down the road.

tommyboy

Need Bigger Tires
Founding Member
LOL or the fact that that is the ride height that the Fronty and X SHOULD have come at. I look at mine every now and then and wonder where my lift went? :)

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
PAint/bedline stuff. It's a great way to pass time AND feel as if you are accomplishing something on your X. Just kind of sucks when you run out of things to paint....

R

ryandavenport

Excellent choice on license plate!! It definitely makes the truck lol

MississippiGal

Test Drive
Founding Member
Ryan, are you talking about the front one or the back one? I had to take the Ole Miss one because of the winch. The back one shows the Oklahoma state bird, which, ironically, is only here a couple of months out of the year... LOL.

R

ryandavenport

Psh...the front one all the way. That's my team. I would have gone to school there if they would have offered what I want in an affordable package.

MississippiGal

Test Drive
Founding Member
Macland, I borrowed the gist of the idea from this website: http://2manytoyz.com/switch.html and there's a thread on TNX titled "Integrated Garage Door Opener?" where I was able to find which switch to get from OTTRAW. I bought a universal garage door opener remote from Amazon and just soldered some wires to contact points on the board, put spade quick disconnects on the other end to attach to the switch, velcroed the remote under the dash, buttoned everything back up, and it works like a charm. Mine is not hardwired to the the vehicle, so the battery in the remote will eventually need to be replaced. You can, however, hard wire the remote if you find one that will take 12V, and there are some out there. I also installed one in the Fronty, too. I didn't snap any pics while I was doing it, but I'm glad to help if you need it. I enjoyed this mod a bunch.

Jmac289gt

Sliders
Founding Member
Very nice Xterra and build thread, Your pictures are very nice and clean too. Seems we have a few people with great cameras and skill.

MississippiGal

Test Drive
Founding Member
jmac, I have to credit OKXTerra for taking andposting all the pics. Without him, it would be a blank page... LOL.

Macland, it is easy enough to do the switch. In fact, you can just install the switch when you do the one for your lights and hook up the opener later if you want.

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
jmac, I have to credit OKXTerra for taking andposting all the pics. Without him, it would be a blank page... LOL.

Macland, it is easy enough to do the switch. In fact, you can just install the switch when you do the one for your lights and hook up the opener later if you want.

Is it easy enough to just use the opener I already have and solder the wire to that one?

MississippiGal

Test Drive
Founding Member
Is it easy enough to just use the opener I already have and solder the wire to that one?

It is. You just have to solder 2 contact points. If you have a Craftsman opener and it's the same as ours, we have a spare one, too. They are extremely expensive from Sears, but you can get them very cheap on Ebay.

MississippiGal

Test Drive
Founding Member
That's good to know. Mine's actually a universal one from Walmart so it was still like 30 bucks but I wanna say that's cheaper than the craftsman?
The Craftsman are at least $40 from Sears, around $15 on Ebay. Oh, forgot to mention, too, that the 1 button ones work best, which is why I bought the particular model I did.

Kris&HerX

Bumpers Installed
Founding Member
Holy macaroni! I think you just changed my mind about buying a second gen.! I'm in love with everything you've done to it so far! Can't wait to see more - and please please "pics or it didn't happen" :D

MississippiGal

Test Drive
Founding Member
Holy macaroni! I think you just changed my mind about buying a second gen.! I'm in love with everything you've done to it so far! Can't wait to see more - and please please "pics or it didn't happen" :D

Kris,
Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm happy to show off and discuss Dasypus (that's her name, Genus name for armadillo) ad nauseum. We'll keep posting; y'all keep looking! Cheers!