Greentennx's Explorer

greentennx

First Fill-Up (of many)
Founding Member
Here is my Explorer, took a couple pics today of her.
IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

AaronsX

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Few quick questions... whats your average mpg? Ours gets around 11-13mpg city its the 4.0L

Also I had it in 4x4 high the other day flexing it on a mound of gravel and it dropped to 7.5 mpg. Just wondering if this is normal? It has 115k miles, 2005 XLT

Hopefully this can be answered in 1 post so it won't be a huge thread jack :D

greentennx

First Fill-Up (of many)
Founding Member
Few quick questions... whats your average mpg? Ours gets around 11-13mpg city its the 4.0L

Also I had it in 4x4 high the other day flexing it on a mound of gravel and it dropped to 7.5 mpg. Just wondering if this is normal? It has 115k miles, 2005 XLT

Hopefully this can be answered in 1 post so it won't be a huge thread jack :D
I get around 14-16mpg around town. It would better if I had the stock tires in it. Going and coming back from Coal creek I got around 19mpg. Mine only as 55k miles on it plus I only use synthetic oils everywhere.

greentennx

First Fill-Up (of many)
Founding Member
What mods have you done to it?
I have 2.5"spacers on the front, 2" spacers on the rear, 265/75/16 tires, put skid plates on it(did not come with any skid plates). I am going to build some rock sliders here sometime when I get motivated. I have a spartan locker in the rear.

greentennx

First Fill-Up (of many)
Founding Member
Haven't been on in a while, nothing new with the Explorer. Trying to find time to work on the sliders, ordering custom upper control arms. I am looking at doing a body lift or a bigger spacer so I can put some 285/75/16(33's) on the Explorer.

greentennx

First Fill-Up (of many)
Founding Member
Well I ordered my new upper control arms today, and then I started on my rock sliders. Didn't get much done because of the heat. Here's a couple pics.
IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

Roadwarrior

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Well I ordered my new upper control arms today, and then I started on my rock sliders. Didn't get much done because of the heat. Here's a couple pics.<br />
IMG_0904.jpg
<br />
IMG_0902.jpg
<br />
IMG_0899.jpg

You sure worry about your door panels.. Looks super beefy. I like em

Sent from somewhere by something

greentennx

First Fill-Up (of many)
Founding Member
Well I gotta a little more done on the sliders, plus I got some new tires. Got some mastercraft courser mt's in 265/75/16. Here's a couple pics of the sliders.
IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

greentennx

First Fill-Up (of many)
Founding Member
Here's the slider's as of now,still have to do the 1.5" body lift before finishing them. On another note ordered me some 16x8 Crager soft 8's today.
IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

greentennx

First Fill-Up (of many)
Founding Member
Thanks everybody, Dave this was pretty easy lift. Only took me 4 hrs by myself. Now when I do the sliders I may get with you.