Removed Step Rails
Plastic/Metal Trimming For 33’s
Yakima LoadWarrior with Extension

WHEELS/TIRES

33X12.50X15 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracts
15” Unique Series 297 Wheels

LIGHTING

4 X KC Daylighters
B&M Light Bar Low Profile (Best Light Bar On The Planet)

SAFETY

Rearview Systems 5.6” Inch LED Backup Camera Monitor & Heavy Duty Camera

SUSPENSION

DIY 2” Inch BL (Bought From TKDx00)
PML with AC Shackles
(Both installed at drb's on Mod Day with a lot of peoples help :D)

TO DO LIST

RLC front & Rear Bumper
Sliders
Winch
CB Radio
Bilstein Shocks
Volant CAI
Etc.

Phase 1 has taken awhile to get going. The next mods will come more frequently as I have no more payment.

This is when I first got it. I had already taken off the mud flaps and side rails.

2010-11-28_15-24-05_965.jpg

Then winter came and I installed some new headlight bulbs and new fog lights to go play in the snow in the mountains the next day.

2010-12-11_20-16-13_190.jpg

Had some fun in the snow and he X performed great.

2010-12-12_14-52-27_115.jpg

Until it got late and everything iced over and I met 5 other vehicles in a ditch

2010-12-12_20-16-37_508.jpg

At the dealership getting fixed up.

2011-01-08_11-17-12_701.jpg

Time passed where nothing was done. Trying to pay off doctor bills etc.
Then I got my B&M Light Bar and KC DayLighter Lights

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

After that I got one of our companies backup cameras that we manufacturer/distribute and installed it. 5.6” Inch Screen

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

Then it came time to get the rattle can out and do a little painting...

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

In Feb. I started piecing together parts for the PML, BL and wheels/tires. I got the majority of it from people on the forum.
Then on seXTERRA Mod Day with the help of (drbandkgb),(Xterror04),(greentennx),(cllowe),(MechPatt587) everything was installed. Possibly the best day ever lol

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

A lot of this would not be possible without out this forum! You all are great and thanks for all the help!

Now its time to start planning for Phase 2 :D

Yakima LoadWarrior with Extension installed this weekend. I love the way this thing looks!

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

Last edited:

BlOwNXT

Need Bigger Tires
Got my Yakima LoadWarrior this weekend from TN4x4Xterra from the Meet and Greet in Knoxville, TN. Thanks again Stevin. OP updated with photos of it installed.

xearth

Wheeling
Founding Member
I was just curious, because I know some people like using the sun roof, and with the extension you'd still get the full rack potential, but still be able to open the sun roof. That's the only thing I don't like about keeping the basket up there (although I do love keeping all that muddy stuff on top of the X)

akinc

Skid Plates
That basket looks great from behind too. Following you out of Knoxville I had a great view. Lol. Ties in nice. Hope it didn't hurt the light connections though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Roadwarrior

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Sick rig man, definitely envious of the mods.

Can we get a GB going for one of those rear view cameras? And can it come with a screen like that?

Sent from somewhere by something

Jmac289gt

Sliders
Founding Member
Nice X sir, very clean looking build so far.

Are you going to do upper control arms to get the rest of the lift and travel you can out of the front or is it not rubbing as bad as it looks like it might be in those pictures with those 33's?

BlOwNXT

Need Bigger Tires
Nice X sir, very clean looking build so far.

Are you going to do upper control arms to get the rest of the lift and travel you can out of the front or is it not rubbing as bad as it looks like it might be in those pictures with those 33's?

Thanks you sir!

It's not as bad as it looks but I do plan on doing the UCA's and other things. Extra travel is always a good thing :)

I am looking at do a 3" SL and new steering system before NXM2 (fingers crossed)

TKDx00

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
Things are starting to come in..

Got steel ordered for sliders, BL parts ordered, shackles.. all that Jazz

What kind of steel did you get for the sliders? I ask because I made a set myself. I'm no expert, but I did learn a few things from making them that might help. If you have questions.

Last edited:

TKDx00

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
I got 1/4" 2x2 steel.

That's what I used too. If you're gonna use 1/4" plate for the supports, make the horizontal support tube (the one that connects to the slider and the bolted plate) at least 5 1/2" long. Any shorter will cause the slider to NOT come out far enough under the pinch seam. Just something I noticed after making mine.