Super Duper Moderator
Founding Member
e9apyber.jpg

Looks like a spoon buddy to me...

Sent from over there...

dhyde79

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
For $450 shipped w/ synthetic line, it really couldn't be beat.

Now for another 110 for the contactor and whatever a tube of blue Loctite and some black RTV cost you you have a completely indestructible waterproof badass winch that has one of the lowest amp draws around..... Just not quite as fast as the high amp draw ones ....

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Sigh. I'm ordering the same one.

Seriously, it looks like I copy off you all the time. But really, it's great...minds...?

Hehe. Copy away, copycat.

Ordered a bunch of LED strip lights. Gonna do some rock lights, hatch loading lights, and a super secret lighting mod.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Ya you can't beat the LED light strips. Got mine on Amazon for like $9 for 16'. They worked out great for my rock lights.

Would it be possible for me to see more pictures of the actual location of the lights on your X? I'm about to do mine and I'm not sure where is going to be the best place for them.

PM me if you want so we don't clog the build. Thanks man!

OffRdX

Lockers Installed
Lol, I guess it's not thread jacking if it's encouraged by the OP right? I'll get some pics from underneath tonight/tomorrow and post them.

Sent from my portable electronic device.

dhyde79

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Lol, I guess it's not thread jacking if it's encouraged by the OP right? I'll get some pics from underneath tonight/tomorrow and post them. Sent from my portable electronic device.

Prime's build thread is a "where can I stick LED's or HID's" guide ;)

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Also, I drank some Bourbon and I decided to solder the disconnects for the rear corners. Installation to come tomorrow. Or today.

/what time is it?

ruqyzeqy.jpg

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Looks great buddy! I'm planning on doing both Xterras for rock lights. Are these LEDs able to be cut? I may have missed it if you have covered this before

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Install completed. Took some time to clean up and paint some of the body under the corners. Have to do the wiring for the lights yet, but the hard part is finished.

5abuhuje.jpg

evu5ubug.jpg

y7uqaqej.jpg

adu8u5av.jpg

6abe2aza.jpg